PDA

View Full Version : 04 z400 for sale

mrowe
05-18-2011, 03:15 PM
If anyone is looking for a pristine Z400 for next year, I will have a sweetie for sale between now and lorrettas...

it was purchased new by a local guy in the military and barely ridden...i bought it and tore it down to gusset the frame and have the motor done...

anyway I bought one already done so no longer need this one...it is not put back together yet after recieving a gusset kit and fresh red and black powder coat job...all new bearings and seals and pivot bolt etc...

it has motowoz long travel shocks with roll design arms and houser swingarm with an elka link...it has a houser +1 stem ac nerfs and bumpers...lonestar axle ...all hinson clutch components...yoshimoura full system...braided brake lines...douglas wheels...beadlocks of course ...all the goodies

the motor is still at janssens getting reverse removed and will be fresh top to bottom with stock valves and no porting yet...you will have to have it ported by your motor guy of choice...I felt no need to continue pouring money in this bike as I am just going to sell it now...

It can have the plastic color of your choice as I through the old stuff away and will be purchasing new stuff for completion of the job...this bike is really gorgeous...if you have interest in it for next year call me at 920-470-4611 or talk to me at any of the atva nationals...I am thinking somewhere in the 5-6 thousand dollar range depending on a few things...thanks Matt