PDA

View Full Version : Gregory lake Central City , KY

z400ACDC
05-18-2011, 09:25 AM
I am trying to find someone that has ridden there. I heard they had about 100 campsites and about 25 miles of trail.

smr
05-18-2011, 02:02 PM
good to see ya Todd.

Yeah..I've rode there many times. Mostly 4x4 quads. The camp ground is really nice but he trails are so so. You know how I like to ride, well you can forget that a gregory's lake. It's still fun but doesn't come close to turkey bay.

Did you ever at Linton Ky....it kindof reminds me of that place.

I don't live far from there so if you go let me know.

owe..did I mention how nice the campground is. Full hookups and nice showers.

z400ACDC
05-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by smr
good to see ya Todd.

Yeah..I've rode there many times. Mostly 4x4 quads. The camp ground is really nice but he trails are so so. You know how I like to ride, well you can forget that a gregory's lake. It's still fun but doesn't come close to turkey bay.

Did you ever at Linton Ky....it kindof reminds me of that place.

I don't live far from there so if you go let me know.

owe..did I mention how nice the campground is. Full hookups and nice showers.

Hey man, I still have not recovered from the last time I rode with you guys:) I am looking for a place to take my daughters. I thought with the campground it might be a place we could take the TT and quads closer to home than LBL. How many miles of trails do they have and is it muddy all the time? I can't be gettin the girl stuck.

smr
05-18-2011, 02:27 PM
you want have any problems. There are ways to go around the mud holes.

As far as miles of trails, not sure. Riding at our normal speed I can cover the whole area with my son pretty fast. Like I said, it's not a bad place to go. I take our rzr up there and just ride around. It can get crowded on the weekends.

How old are your girls? I got an 11 yr old that would just love some riding buddies.

z400ACDC
05-18-2011, 02:33 PM
My girls are 12 and 14. We will try to get together and make a few laps.

smr
05-19-2011, 05:35 AM
sounds like a winner. My duaghter would love that. We can make it just about any time, it's only about 35 minutes from the house.