PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Lucas Oil AMA MX

jesseweaver
05-17-2011, 08:28 PM
stewarts out

reeds getting help from factory honda

mettys on the factory rockstar/makita suzuki

RV2 is back

Andrew shorts riding the 350 while alessi jumped back to the 450 for outdoors this year

Dungys consistant, as always

Canards out :(

Christoph Pourcel signed with motoconcepts yamaha

and justin barcias gonna mop up in the lites class :macho

haha way to much to discuss

madskrillz2
05-17-2011, 09:13 PM
I think it's funny Alessi switched back when they had a huge explanation as to why it was better to use the 350 last year. So what about Lawrence? Thought he was making a run again this year?

jesseweaver
05-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I think it's funny Alessi switched back when they had a huge explanation as to why it was better to use the 350 last year. So what about Lawrence? Thought he was making a run again this year?

Oh yea I forgot about jlaw. He showed up at a local race a couple weeks ago, I actually got to ride a couple laps with him. He signed with Suzuki city. I don't think he has it anymore

madskrillz2
05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
Oh yea I forgot about jlaw. He showed up at a local race a couple weeks ago, I actually got to ride a couple laps with him. He signed with Suzuki city. I don't think he has it anymore

You don't think he has the talent or the ride anymore? I wanna see how much he's fallen off

jesseweaver
05-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
You don't think he has the talent or the ride anymore? I wanna see how much he's fallen off

idk i dont think he has the talent or desire. he didnt look as fast as i thought, no doubt he was fast but the top 2 or 3 local A guys were about on the same pace