05-17-2011, 05:51 PM
:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

http://js7.com/2011/05/news-about-the-motocross-season/

Stiles86
05-17-2011, 06:07 PM
alot of guys struggled man up

rollie
05-17-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm not surprised one bit. I heard he was only going to run the first 4 anyway because he was footing the bill himself. That could be BS though just what i heard. seems like he only wants to race if he is 100% sure he can win. realistically his confidence on the bike must be really hurting, he crashed what i would assume to be almost 50% of the races he raced in this past supercross season. Also remember last year they couldn't get his bike set up good enough for him to race outdoors,which honestly I believe, because im sure a normal a-class rider or whatevers laptimes would be the same with a little tuning, but going the speed he goes, he needs it to be perfect, but now a year later and he is in the exact same boat? c'mon. One things for certain im sure since larry brooks left he has been laughing the whole time.

P.S. im not a stewart hater, but im not a stewart fan either.

SRH
05-17-2011, 06:25 PM
as a stewart fan im dissappointed.....he needs to race to stay ontop of his game....the only time he showed any hint of dominance was when he was constantly on the bike...wanna be popstar **** is only going to last so long when he becomes known as the 4th most consistent rider in the world

go reed:cool:

jrspawn
05-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by SRH
as a stewart fan im dissappointed.....he needs to race to stay ontop of his game....the only time he showed any hint of dominance was when he was constantly on the bike...wanna be popstar **** is only going to last so long when he becomes known as the 4th most consistent rider in the world

My man,Welcome aboard:D

KingpinsEx
05-17-2011, 07:24 PM
That's ridiculous, you can't win if you aren't racing. And the fastest way to get ready in my book, is racing. I am not a JS fan, but I still like to watch him race def. makes things more interesting. Money should not be an issue, look at Reed this season. How many millions has JS made off this sport? Bottom line, if he wanted to ride he would be...

jesseweaver
05-17-2011, 08:16 PM
look at all the privateers... whos footing that bill? and they have a lot less help than JS would have. and a lot less money too. it pisses me off that hes not running outdoors again, im not a big fan anymore (i liked him better back in his kawi days) but i love watching him ride outdoors, his speed is incredible.

BlasterEaten250
05-17-2011, 08:50 PM
I am just beginning to get into the dirt bike racing world and I can already tell James Stewart is a sissy...:chinese:

madskrillz2
05-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SRH

I agree except the Go Reed part. You'll never hear those words come out of my mouth lol

jcv400ex
05-17-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry, but I never liked the guy and I don't feel sorry for him....looks like Ricky and McGrath will still be the GOAT and The King.

And yes.....go Reed!:macho

reconmaster
05-18-2011, 02:10 AM
sell out...

Tommy Warren
05-18-2011, 06:39 AM
I heard he wants to spend less time on the track and more time in jail:D