PDA

View Full Version : best program to make movies

trx250xtim
05-16-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm looking for a good program to make riding/goon videos. It would be great to have the ability to customize the clips (special effects, slow-mo, everything to make it real nice). Any one who makes them I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you used.

OldGuyonaQuad
05-16-2011, 04:43 PM
IDK much about this as I am actually on my way to my brothers to edit and post our first herocam vid on youtube. See link below hope that helps

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=466896

quad2xtreme
05-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Adobe Premier or VideoStudio Pro X4 in the $75-$100 price category. If you are truly looking into getting into professional editing then you need a better package than these.

Personally, I use VideoStudio more. I have both along with Microsoft's video editing program. It actually works decent for GoPro video although I haven't used it for editing HD video yet.

Canadian144
05-16-2011, 05:12 PM
I've started using iMovie on my Mac. It was included and works great... way better than any other editing program I've used. I used Adobe Premiere Elements 8 before, but iMovie is much better, and it was free (with my mac)!

Ichoptop
05-16-2011, 07:40 PM
I have used pretty much everything both pc and mac in the last 10 years. For vid that you just want to burn dvds of or throw on youtube you can use Windows movie maker or if you want something that can let you do some slo mo, descent effects you can use Pinnacle or Sony Vegas.

on my editing station at home I use Sony Vegas Pro.

at work....well...you couldn't afford it (and neither can I)