PDA

View Full Version : four play vs fasst flexx bars

selbygirl
05-16-2011, 10:51 AM
i just wanted to know peoples opinion on four play vs flexx bars. i know both are pricey, but when it comes to safety its worth it. we have been using flexx bars for about a year now and i need a set for our other bike. my boy loves them thats why we need another set. the thing i like about the four play is you can use the stock bar clamps so your saving 50 bucks there. i just wanted to know if people who had both and what they think is better. thanks tommy

Logan #34's Dad
05-16-2011, 12:01 PM
I believe the ATVfourplay bars are better especially for the kids. They can be rebuilt if something happens. If you know Logan, he seems to like crashing and I've never had to replace them.
Tom built/designed them for his kids so I believe they are done right.

thequadfather+2
05-16-2011, 01:09 PM
I took a set of Flexx Bars off our cobra and gave them away then put on ATV Four-play soft bars. We have been up-side down several times and never had a problem, one set is over two years old.

We have 4 quads and the only thing we havent put them on is our brand new (stock) Apex, it will not be long before we mount them on it as well....Wouldnt consider anything else.

CRBOGGAN
05-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Four-play bars will fit both stock stem and antivibe stem just change to longer studs and move out to other holes. My son loves his and like Quadfather said his have taken a beating with no problems he had 1 set a quads back tire landed on top of the grip and still all ok.

edwardsp&b
05-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Ditto, we have both on our bikes. Hands down the fourplay bars.
Bryan

FISH ON!
05-16-2011, 08:34 PM
4-play, 4-play.........for the youth riders.

Ride1Rob
05-17-2011, 07:20 AM
Had a set of Flex bars and a set of Fourplays. Both Jam and I preferred the Fourplays over the Flex bars. Hands down better!

EthansDad
05-17-2011, 11:35 AM
What Rob?? you got 4 plays on your kx 65 now ??? knew you couldn't stay away for long...

Ride1Rob
05-17-2011, 11:43 AM
LOL, Had a set.... ;) Past tense :blah:

redonkulousruntsracing
05-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Definitely the ATV Four-Play bars. Like some one said they were designed for kids on mini quads. My son has had a few near miss episodes that if he had the solid bars on, he would have gone over the bars. Plus I haven't heard him complain about his wrists and shoulders hurting from big jumps since we put the soft bars on.:p

coffing918
05-17-2011, 07:28 PM
we also perfer the 4-play bars, JJ loves them! he wants to take them off his drr when the season is over and put them on his cobra!

mushinracing
05-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Never seen fasst bars at a race but have seen Tom at damn near every race. Customer support is what I would look for . Wish I bought those one before I outfitted some many quads with fasst flex,

selbygirl
06-01-2011, 08:34 PM
well we got a set of four play bars ..broden loves them .he tried them at atco mx .. we did a race there this past weekend he got one pratice and somewhat of one moto in.. then the bike took a crap on us. but all in all it was a good day .. i got to say 4 play is great company to deal with . thanks for all the help tom

#404's Dad
06-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Geeeese, I wanna say Fasst Flex Bars just to be different lol but Tom's ATV Four Play Bars are the Shizzle!!