PDA

View Full Version : Osama

Titanium
05-15-2011, 07:55 PM
So i was just nosing around the FBI's website and noticed that no where in the summary about Osama did it say anything about his links to the 9-11 attacks like it used to. Seems kind of weird. I don't get to watch the news very often but did i miss something here? Have they excused him from part of this or something?

Here's the summary of him from the FBI's web site

"USAMA BIN LADEN

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane."

Tommy Warren
05-15-2011, 08:48 PM
thast Usama his older brother:D