PDA

View Full Version : LSR Cast Aluminum Dual Row Axle Carrier?

stever250r
05-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Just realized that I pulled the trigger and ordered the LSR Dual Row CAST ALUMINUM Carrier instead of the BILLET ALUMINUM Carrier...

DUH I hate when I do stuff like that. :mad:

I know I can return it for a refund or exchange, but before I do, I figured I would ask others if they have any experience on how the cast will hold up to MX racing?

Im wondering if upgrading to the Billet one would be worth the return shipping and new shipping charges I would have to pay..

Should I just except the loss and exchange it, or will the Cast One Hold up?

danhung11
05-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Yes, it's worth it. Holds up so much better through harsh MX applications.

Did you order through RMATV? If so, they offer free exchange I believe.

stever250r
05-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks Dan... Thats what I was afraid of..

I ordered it through ATV Galaxy.... I am watching a billet one on ebay now that looks really clean... Maybe I can get lucky and win it for less than I paid for the Cast One....

I guess I will just turn around and mail this one back to California,

Thanks...

danhung11
05-13-2011, 11:23 PM
If you just bought it, email matt@atvgalaxy.com and tell him you want to upgrade to the billet one and to call you to make up the difference. I literally talked to him this morning. Lol!

stever250r
05-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Thanks... I actually bought it a few weeks ago,,,, it was just delivered today, and my girl sent me pictures... Thats when I realized it was Cast..

I will email Matt though, and let him know I will be returning it..

Thanks of that info.

BULLET99Z28
05-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Yeah, Matt is a good guy to deal with for sure, he will take care of ya. I got a real nice billet LSR on ebay a few weeks ago for 60, so keep looking.