PDA

View Full Version : blaster build need answers

265 sleeper
05-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Ok I'm not to familiar with the blaster anymore . Never got to tinker with my blaster as I did my 250r. Anyways I'm building a blaster for my younger brother its his first bike he riden with a clutch . City boy Hehehehehe. Well Im starting off with a ? Year blaster . still got the same old drum/cable brakes . Inside motor still has machine marks on every thing like clutch pressure plate and basket . Bad crank . Pick another blaster in pieces but came with Vitos pipe not sure if its there BB pipe . This is what we got .
Vitos +3 crank
Vitos full pipe
Wiesco piston 67mm
Porting done by me
Running on pump gas for now c12 later on do to ( rider driveablity malfunction)
Prolly get him a 28 mm carb .
Ether vforce reed cage or stock cage aftermarket reeds .
Not trying to build the whole bike .
Trying to spend the least amount of money to build this blaster it will only be intill he learns how to ride . Just spending the money to go faster . It will start off as a turd and end up being a lil baby monster Aw sha how cute
What is the port timing everyone running with this setup . And again I can fine tune the motor later on just lookin for numbers to start him riding and what should I port it to for drag .
He will get a bigger bike after he learns to ride
Oh yea we only got 600 tied up in this bike new crank and piston its a complete bike not running and a parts motor and complete blaster in pieces came with Vitos pipe . So I'm lookin to spend another 400 .
Need new rims for rear (aluminum) have plenty steelys from my old blaster
Cables
Rear complete brake caliper/master cylinder for banshee
Head light bulb
Swing ARM pivot bearing kit
New keihin carb 28-30

265 sleeper
05-13-2011, 03:01 PM
What are you blaster riders doing bout the heads on these bikes ? What kind of squish angle yall using etc ?

JAG Motosports
05-13-2011, 06:36 PM
pm sent