PDA

View Full Version : Rv?

Bryson#221
05-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Am I totally just looking right past something here....or did NO ONE seriously post about RV's amazing win??

I've rooted for this guy since Anaheim 1! Fast and consistent. I just knew Bubba was going down after KDubb got on his tail. Bubba is fast, but it doesn't do a darn bit of good if you can keep it bike-right-side-up!

I had the pleasure of going to Seattle Supercross- one of the coolest experiences of my life. I really encourage everyone to go at least once..it's a totally different kind of fun. The garlic fries will keep me coming for years!

I tried to post pics but it wouldn't let me! I'll try again soon.

Tommy Warren
05-13-2011, 02:46 PM
There is a post about the race but its just the usual....everybody fighting about who is better and why......not really worth reading..

Bryson#221
05-13-2011, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tommy Warren
There is a post about the race but its just the usual....everybody fighting about who is better and why......not really worth reading.. [/QUOTE

Threads manned by pubescent 15 year-old punks, no doubt. No bueno :grr: :grr: :grr:

dehner47
05-13-2011, 04:25 PM
RV2 did have an amazing year. hell, the whole season was down right a barn burner. and even more, ya gotta give it to my boy at Team 22.. not knowing til Oct he was even gonna race, eveyone from fans to industry folk counting him out, and being on a true privateer bike (until TC got hurt).. to go out and give RV2 a run like that, gotta give mad props to both riders. and to the whole 2011 SX series for being the bestits ever been... BRING ON THE OUTDOORS!!!!!

Bryson#221
05-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
RV2 did have an amazing year. hell, the whole season was down right a barn burner. and even more, ya gotta give it to my boy at Team 22.. not knowing til Oct he was even gonna race, eveyone from fans to industry folk counting him out, and being on a true privateer bike (until TC got hurt).. to go out and give RV2 a run like that, gotta give mad props to both riders. and to the whole 2011 SX series for being the bestits ever been... BRING ON THE OUTDOORS!!!!!

Agreed! Reed really had those guys fooled. I'm hoping this next season, someone will step it up. I'm anxious for the Monster Cup Comp MX/SX in October! So sweet!

300ex_#387
05-13-2011, 05:16 PM
I kinda figured there would be more talk about the lites racing than the supercross class. The lites racing at Vegas was some of the best.

300ex_#387
05-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Bryson#221
Agreed! Reed really had those guys fooled. I'm hoping this next season, someone will step it up. I'm anxious for the Monster Cup Comp MX/SX in October! So sweet!

Carmichael Tweeted that he might come out of retirement for this race.

LTR450_#67
05-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Carmichael Tweeted that he might come out of retirement for this race.

As much as I'd like to see it happen it won't......the guy's a teletubby now.

I believe RD will look better outdoors....It'll be a great outdoors season!

300ex_#387
05-15-2011, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by LTR450_#67
As much as I'd like to see it happen it won't......the guy's a teletubby now.

5 months seems like plenty of time to drop a few pounds for a race wouldn't you think?

Your right though. I don't think it will happen. I think he has a nascar truck race the same day as this event in october.