PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Ridge video

thequadfather+2
05-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Sunset Ridge video

Ok no music, the anouncer was just too good. This is the longest video I have done but there was alot of good racing. Rebecca followed most of it pretty good. Battles between Ward and Bassani, Powers and Wolfe, Hopkins and Digby, Hetrick's look-back in the pro class, wrecks, hole shots, finish line shots....Just like being there.

Some of the best racing I have seen all year.

Hope yall enjoy it, Give Rebecca a shout out. Our 7 year old took a nasty tumble and she kept filming, same with Jordan when he wrecked in 90 cvt. She noticed the battles between the other riders and followed them around the track....not bad.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/URDcbt_-fdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nordic quad
05-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Props to Rebecca another great video,no need for music when the kids on the track make the music and a speaker on top of things.
Stein A:D

thequadfather+2
05-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Thank you sir, definately some good racing on the final lap of several races.

hotquads1
05-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Bruce , you and Rebecca are doing a great job with the race coverage , I want to thank you because i know it takes alot time editing that stuff , but its great for those of us who were not there, heck I didn't have this good view when I was there . Thanks .
Marc
and Family

thequadfather+2
05-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks Marc, Yes the original tape was 59 minutes. I cut it down to 30 and then down to about 25 minutes. I had to cut some decent racing to get it down to 20 minutes. Thats the max on youtube for my account, it seems I have graduated because it used to be 10 then 15 and now it's 20. I tried to get most of the kids in those classes in there a little.

I have done a few vids, a trailer or two with highlights but now I would like to do a youth rider spot light or maybe a class spotlight where I get the riders and the class. Pits, pre race, race, podium, ect...

Just looking for new ideas to change it up a little.

I am open to suggestions for something, heck maybe folks will see some of it on you tube and decide to try it. I talked to a guy who saw the trailer and he said he was fired up and was ready to go race right then......