PDA

View Full Version : Hands on Clutch school being Given in PA next week!

EthansDad
05-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey Guys,

Spoke with Rich Hetrick the other day and he'd like to offer up a hands on CVT clutch class Next Friday in PA. He'll hold it at steel city race track in delmont, PA after practice, so mid afternoon on the 20th.

If you think I might know a thing or two about CVTs, its only because you haven't heard Rich talk about them. he really knows his setups! he's offered to let me be a part if keep my mouth shut about springs......:eek2:

This will be a hands on class, so bring your CVT quad. Rich will go over setup ideas, then we'll work with you on setups, testing and some new things to try on your quad. I've got some testing tools I'll bring that you won't see me talking about on here. you will leave with a CVT that has a lower 200ft ET and higher top speed!

Rich is still finalizing things with the track and fees. let him or I know if you are interested and we'll get you on the list!

-EA

Logan #34's Dad
05-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Heck, I already know it all................ LMAO! I wish! Great idea!

jake55
05-13-2011, 07:31 AM
I attended one of these seminars last fall at the Hetrick shop. best money i've ever spent since we got into the sport. if you are an inexperinced tuner such as myself, rich will and can explain this stuff in a manner you can understand. if you are one of the guys that have it all figured out, well, my guess is you will still gain some new found knowledge before the class is over.

EthansDad
05-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Rocky, are you volunteering to help fill out the peanut gallery? :D

After the big holeshot you got last round, I can see you there just snickering with a big grin on your face saying " I ain't telling!"

ToddL
05-13-2011, 10:01 PM
sign me up....any chance to pick Rich's brain is time well spent. I'll even bring my dad along! We need to fine tune anyway provided we get through practice OK.
SUPER idea!
Todd

nutech
05-19-2011, 05:01 AM
can you buy the dvd