PDA

View Full Version : Need an intake ASAP !

QuadJunkies
05-11-2011, 11:08 AM
We are finally getting my sons motor back from the builder, so Im on the hunt for a good intake . This is for a Rage motor .
I need is very soon as we have a WORCS race coming up with no seat time .
Ive been wrapped up with my work and a sick Mother so my research time has been low. Suggestions would be great.

Thank you !

Hetrick300
05-19-2011, 07:53 AM
CFM Performance! This intake is great all alluminun and the airbox and battery box are seperated, It saves weight and gets rid of a huge mess under there. But when your in a hurry to do some fine tuning jetting at a race it makes it so much easier to work on and a lot quicker, and the airflow is amazing. Hope I answered your question right.

icecreammaker
05-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Hetrick300
CFM Performance! This intake is great all alluminun and the airbox and battery box are seperated, It saves weight and gets rid of a huge mess under there. But when your in a hurry to do some fine tuning jetting at a race it makes it so much easier to work on and a lot quicker, and the airflow is amazing. Hope I answered your question right.

Totally agre just got our new trying to rejet as we speak, engine fully built with the keihn big carb, can you hetrick tell what main your running & were needle is??
Heading to Steel City tonite to race,

Thanx Ken

P.S Tina I bought mine online $199.99 shipped

QuadJunkies
05-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Rage just sent us one and i shouod have it tomorrow. I have no clue look what the intakes he puts on his motors... but i think it utilizes the stock airbox . We seen the Cfm and was going to go that direction had we not got this one.

vondeister
05-19-2011, 12:42 PM
our set up is all RAGE. intake on engine side and on airfilter side.
with the FCR that RAGE sells. this set up works great.

air filter to exhaust is all from RAGE

QuadJunkies
05-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by vondeister
our set up is all RAGE. intake on engine side and on airfilter side.
with the FCR that RAGE sells. this set up works great.

air filter to exhaust is all from RAGE

Out set up is all rage as well but the exhaust....

Our set up will be slightly different than EDT or MX set ups.

icecreammaker
05-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Can anyone tell me what size main jet you are using & needla adjustment so I can see if iam close,

Thanx Ken