PDA

View Full Version : happy hollow

01boneless
05-10-2011, 04:05 PM
any body ever been to happy hollow in hillsboro ohio?

blacknblue#2
05-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Numerous times, im only about 15 minutes from happy hollow. Its changed hands many times over the years. I was up here about a month ago and it looks like the new owners might end up straightening the place up again.....If you love climbing hills this place is for you. Well worth 10 bucks

01boneless
05-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
Numerous times, im only about 15 minutes from happy hollow. Its changed hands many times over the years. I was up here about a month ago and it looks like the new owners might end up straightening the place up again.....If you love climbing hills this place is for you. Well worth 10 bucks

haha small world i live about 5 minutes from there owned quads all my life but have never rode there lol im gonna ride there this summer. may 14th there having a opening drag race you should check it out

blacknblue#2
05-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Maybe ill run into you sometime up there. I thought everyone had been to happy hollow at least once lol. I heard about the drags but doubt ill get to make it. I got a trip to WV hatfield mccoy May 19-22 then going to Brimstone in tennesee the weekend after that so i took a couple weeks off riding to get stuff done up around the house and get all my rides cleaned up.

01boneless
05-21-2011, 01:38 PM
anyone else?