PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Brittany York, Miss NC!

4wheelinmatt
05-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Ok guys, I know that is a random request but Brittany is one of my best friends and she needs votes to make the top 15 in the Miss USA contest. Even if you aren't from North Carolina, it would be greatly appreciated if you voted for her. She loves to ride and is pretty good at it. She used to have a Honda 250ex but she would ride my KFX400 and now the KFX450 all the time. Ill post some pics because I'm sure that will help haha. Heres the link to vote and thanks again!

http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/contestants

4wheelinmatt
05-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Heres a pic of her one day when we went riding.

05-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Arent you just a sweetheart Matt haha. Ill vote if she promises to do a shoutout to smx racing :cool:

4wheelinmatt
05-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Yea I know, I try. I can't promise anything because she is so busy. I haven't seen her in person since August to be honest.

DnB_racing
05-10-2011, 02:02 PM
its really kinda difficult to make a proper vote without more pics, she might not look good in a skimpy bikini,to be fair we need more info..just to make sure.

on a side note your post count is 69, just thought I would throw that out.lol

05-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Lmao awesome post ^^^ Youll see your lovergirl sooner or later, for now you need to focus on coming back to race.

OldGuyonaQuad
05-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Brittany? Such a unique name for a girl that age ;)

I don't need to see any more pix (you can e mail them to me if you want though :D ) she is a very lovely young lady who will get my vote. Oh and if she is your GF put a ring on it

4wheelinmatt
05-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Haha Oh Im not posting pics like that on here, but your welcome to go to the Miss NC website and see the pageant pics (there is a bikini portion) to deem if she is attractive enough lol. And no she isn't my girlfriend. Just a long time friend.

DnB_racing
05-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelinmatt
Haha Oh Im not posting pics like that on here, but your welcome to go to the Miss NC website and see the pageant pics (there is a bikini portion) to deem if she is attractive enough lol. And no she isn't my girlfriend. Just a long time friend. oh I just realized you were thinking I wanted to see her in a bikini, no no no!

I didnt even think about it sounding like that ,im so embarrassed.

I was just thinking about a better perspective to give a non biased vote,
but ya I can see that some MIGHT want to see her in a little skimpy, skin tight bikini,with her bronze oily skin glisting in the morning sun.

I guess some guys would find that attractive! I was thinking purely judgmental,just to be better informed,

you know like a quad without the plastics,

honda400ex2003
05-10-2011, 09:29 PM
voted :D

steve

bdubwiley
05-10-2011, 10:31 PM
got my vote....gotta rep NC

JLanphear
05-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
Brittany? Such a unique name for a girl that age ;)

LOL good call, bunch of other Brittany's on there too.

jcv400ex
05-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Miss Mizz caught my eye....but I still voted for Brit. Hope she makes the cut!