PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Justin @ max rpm & Rick Bodine.

coffing918
05-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Just wanna say thanks again to Justin @ max rpm for grinding out the berring race that was stuck in my sons carrier. It took almost 2 hours of grinding. Also thanks to Rick Bodine for driving over 100 miles to find berrings to fit our carrier. I asked everyone and no one had the size we needed. I just cant beleive how great everyone is. Without them this weekend my son would not been able to race and finish 4th overall in the 50cvt class. THANK YOU GUYS.

EthansDad
05-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey, I loaned you a hammer, does that count? I didn't know the bar was 2hr of grinding or a 100 mile drive :D

Congrats on the great finish, JJ rode great this weekend and so glad you guys got it together. weird trackside problems SUX!

coffing918
05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
yes and extra huge thank you to Eric Alhm for the wonderful hammer he loaned us,, and ya it took alot of grinding to get that stupid thing out, and Rick Bodine drove over 100 miles to a farm and tractor shop in the middle of no where at 7:30 and didnt return till about 10:30 pm find those berrings! didnt get it back together untill about 1:00am,, and im sure alot of people were saying who the heck was that crazy lady asking us all for such a weird berring size! :huh < thanks to everyone that helped! JJ was just so happy he could race!