PDA

View Full Version : 04 450r parts- ALBA-ITP-MAXXIS-MAIER

1986trx70
05-10-2011, 06:29 AM
Ive decided to put my r back to stock so i can try to sell the bike, so i need to get rid of the aftermarket parts,

Alba plus two standard travel plus two a arms, all new ball joints, and new PC, comes with tie rods-200 shipped OBO

Maier flat front hood, Basically brand new, black, some scratches but no cracks-45 OBO

ITP Rear Baja's 8 inch, polished, not bent, some dings, have Maxxis Razr Mx tires mounted on them, tires are 18 in, in good shape, 50% tread left- 150 shipped OBO

Front ITP t-9 front wheels, polished, in good shape, no bends, have maxxis Razr Mx tires mounted on them, tires are 20 inch, one tire is brand new 1 ride, Other tire has about 75% tread left-150 Shipped OBO

AC Racing nerf bars, no heal guard, these are the ones that just bolt up to the front motor mount and the front of the peg, NO BENDS OR DENTS, Like new, 110 shipped OBO

all prices are best offer, dont like my price? pm me and we can work something out, been a member on here before(just made a new name because i didnt like the other one), also a member on ebay, and planetminis.com, have some good feedback. PM me if interested and if you would like to see some pics..

thank you