PDA

View Full Version : sunset ridge pro race report

jasonjonesjj
05-08-2011, 06:16 PM
the pictures added to the report are some of the best shots ive ever seen. The picture of thomas brown sittin on his nerf bar trying to get around snapp is amazing. thanks for the great pictures. what kind of camera was used for these?

Pappy
05-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Admin(harlen) uses Canon gear

Scro
05-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Admin(harlen) uses Canon gear

You haven't convinced him to switch to Nikon yet??:p

Honda4life05
05-08-2011, 06:33 PM
I saw him out there doing a great job!

Pappy
05-08-2011, 06:35 PM
He is just alot better with photoshop then I am:devil:

Ive tried a few of his canons but cant seem to get used to them. Nikon and canon are so close it is merely what you get used to versus whats better.

I am glad to see some serious battles shaping up...it is BORING to stand on the track all day and shoot single rider after single rider! When you catch them going at it...its all GOLD!

blholtz
05-08-2011, 06:35 PM
any pics of the crash that took Earl Bishop out of the Pro am? He was number 012. thanks in advance

Pappy
05-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Dave shot Pro Am on sunday..... www.racedaypix.com

blholtz
05-08-2011, 06:38 PM
thanks but the wrec k was Saturday

Pappy
05-08-2011, 06:41 PM
If it isnt in the galleries I would say Harlen missed it. I havent looked to see if he has had a chance to get the galleries done yet however, but if they arent up they should be shortly.

Pipeless416
05-08-2011, 06:42 PM
that holeshot picture is awesome. wish we could have made it out this year. graduated from college instead :p

blholtz
05-08-2011, 06:45 PM
ok thanks I'll keep looking. He got air lifted on Saturday and is in rough shape right now.

This is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

His helmet was split open form this wreck. He is awake but unable to move his toes at this time.

Sorry to Hijack, please forgive me.

Pappy
05-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Gallerys arent up yet, but will be here when they are

http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/ama-atv-mx-racing-2011.html#5

Im glad he caught some good stuff, he was having some issues at home with a sick relative and wasnt sure he was going to make it (would have meant a looonnngg drive for me!) It always help to have a great day shooting when things arent going well elsewhere.

Now I pick up the season again starting this weekend so you bums better give me some bar to bar action!

Pappy
05-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by blholtz
ok thanks I'll keep looking. He got air lifted on Saturday and is in rough shape right now.

This is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

His helmet was split open form this wreck. He is awake but unable to move his toes at this time.

Sorry to Hijack, please forgive me.

You wont find anyone complaining here...prayers are with him from all of us! Please update the thread if you hear anything at all!

hondaracer_34
05-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Earl is a pretty cool guy. He talked and road with us up at Log Road in Bronson opening day..wicked fast too!

blholtz
05-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
You wont find anyone complaining here...prayers are with him from all of us! Please update the thread if you hear anything at all!

I will be happy to update. I am keeping in touch with his girlfriend and when I hear anything I will ley you all know.