PDA

View Full Version : hotmail SMPT server name?

yamasaki_125
02-19-2003, 06:21 PM
i need to know what hotmails SMPT server name is

yamasaki_125
02-19-2003, 09:27 PM
bump.....

zephead400ex
02-19-2003, 09:36 PM
First thing...its smtp. Second thing is, are you setting this up through OE or Outlook? I am not for sure if you are able to specify a smtp for example hotmail.com because you are not "connected" to hotmail. If setting up OE, you will use the pop3 server as hotmails server (I dont know what that is). Your smtp server will have to be the outgoing mail server of the ISP you are connected too.

Make sense? If not, get back at me.

Extremeracer167
02-19-2003, 11:14 PM
Well i always though the PMD was the proper THC and the OMG was with the PCP. But when he got the TMC hooked up to the STP, then the VD was actually HIV and his PP turned to ADD. But if just depends what his TMD is hooked to cuase it might be connected to the SMG, ya see? If not message me, cuase i know it to a T. And if u cant get me, let it be.

racerx573
02-20-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
Well i always though the PMD was the proper THC and the OMG was with the PCP. But when he got the TMC hooked up to the STP, then the VD was actually HIV and his PP turned to ADD. But if just depends what his TMD is hooked to cuase it might be connected to the SMG, ya see? If not message me, cuase i know it to a T. And if u cant get me, let it be.

LMAO!! YOU CRACK ME UP CHAD!!

ChadEXer
02-20-2003, 12:20 PM
LOL, that was a good one!!!!

Rip_Tear
02-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Oh my gad.... I think I followed that... Is something wrong with me? JP that was Halarious.

AtvMxRider
02-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167

LMAO!!!!!

gojk
02-20-2003, 05:35 PM
Most if not all places do not allow relaying mail(or bounceing mail) off their servers. It is like that for security purposes. If you need to send mail send it through the ISP you are using. You can send through one server and receive through another.