View Full Version : How come the one night you really need your rest.

TheLane
05-07-2011, 09:19 AM
You can't sleep.
I Was so excited for the race today I couldn't fall asleep. Now here I am, having to be up at 6 am for work. Heading straight to the track afterwards on 3 hours of sleep.

HondaRacing83
05-07-2011, 09:49 AM
prob because your thinking about it getting all excited. usually when somethin like that comes up and ik i wont be able to sleep, i take some benedryl. itll knock my *** out in about an hour. or i just dont think about. like at all. i used to get like 2hours of sleep on the night before the first day of hunting season, now i sleep fine.

HondaRacing83
05-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh and btw, for today if you get on atvriders before the race, i suggest you go get some 5hour energy. that **** lights me up. dont get monster or amp, surprisingly it puts me to sleep. it acts the exact opposite.

finsteratv
05-07-2011, 11:54 AM
haha dang guys really. you just gotta chill out and not think about it. MIND OVER MATTER control yourselves :cool:

rbgnwa45
05-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Sleeping pill(s) an hour before bed works better than anything. I use them when I'm anxious about the next morning. You know how when you're drunk you doze off real easy? Same thing just without the drunkyness. They do make you feel a little woozy, and they don't straight up "knock you out", but they do make it much easier to doze off.

HondaRacing83
05-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Exactly^