PDA

View Full Version : Looking way ahead

danthrop
05-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Thinking about making the trip to redbud this year and we've never been. Just wanting to know a little more about it. Basically the do's and dont's. Wondering where to watch te best spots on the track, if you can check out the pits and stuff, where to stay and the general idea of the place. Just a newbie to place and wanna get the best experience in case we don go again. Won't be racing just a spectator.

scotturban
05-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by danthrop
Thinking about making the trip to redbud this year and we've never been. Just wanting to know a little more about it. Basically the do's and dont's. Wondering where to watch te best spots on the track, if you can check out the pits and stuff, where to stay and the general idea of the place. Just a newbie to place and wanna get the best experience in case we don go again. Won't be racing just a spectator.

We have never been to red bud either but were at the ballance national this year and have been to a few others in the past, and I would assume red bud is the same. I know that all the races Ive been to you could walk through the pits and check out all the pro bikes and stuff, Dont know where to stay or watch from though (because ive never been there obviously). I think if you go you are gauranteed a good time watching some good racing. We plan on driving up to race in the ameteur class racing, Looking forward to it,

mini racer #39
05-16-2011, 12:33 PM
redbud is our home track, you will have full access to pro and amateur pits . the bleacher is the best viewing spot or the pavilion is good to. pros race on Saturday only now . niles mi. is 15min away and have hotels in all price ranges or camping is free at the track, check out redbuds web site for more info. hope this helps

Kovatch
05-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Red Bud is an awesome track. Views are good and access to pro pits is right there. They have been putting money into that track to make it worth your while.

The hotels were within a reasonable distance or just camp out. I am hoping to race it this year. You won't be disappointed.

LT80
06-27-2011, 01:53 PM
There is no one place to view Red Bud good.
Prepare to do what I call " the Red Bud Shuffle". You'll be trotting from one side to the other.
You'll see 100 others doing it.. :D :D
Red Bud is a good track.