PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire for my masters thesis!

Riotperformance
05-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Hey everyone, I am looking to gather some information for my masters thesis. It would be incredibly helpful if you can read the following and fill out the questionnaire. Thank you!
Please read the following information about this study and click the link at the bottom of your screen if you are interested in participating.
The following survey is part of a study of ATV racing and Recreational riding injury. You have been selected to participate in this study because you are involved in ATV racing or recreational ATV riding.
This web-based survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. By choosing to participate you will help expand the knowledge about the prevalence, severity, and type of injuries that occur when riding ATVs.
Your decision to participate is strictly voluntary. You are free to answer all, some or none of the questions on the survey. You may withdraw from participating at any time and to do so you simply close your internet browser. Declining to participate will involve no penalty to you.
You must be 18 years or older to participate in this survey.
If you submit a survey, your responses are recorded without any personal identifiers, so your responses are completely anonymous. We hope to gather approximately 100-200 responses. Data will stored on a secure sever and can only be accessed by the research team.
Reasonable and appropriate safeguards have been used in the creation of the web-based survey to maximize the confidentiality and security of your responses; however, when using information technology, it is never possible to guarantee complete privacy.
You can ask questions about the research by contacting Joey Cole (Primary investigator) at (253) 951-3637 or by email at ColeJo@cwu.edu. You may also contact the CWU Human Protections Administrator if you have questions about your rights as a participant or if you think you have not been treated fairly. The HSRC office number is (509) 963-3115.
Please click the link and begin the questionnaire if you are over the age of 18.

https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5uMV8mi1dp2BMLq

finsteratv
05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
not 18 or else i'd help ya out

Riotperformance
05-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the support everyone, keep it coming please! The faster I get to 200 participants, the faster I graduate!

Aarons 01 400EX
05-04-2011, 10:39 PM
done

quad2xtreme
05-05-2011, 07:13 AM
filled mine out yesterday.

honda250xman
05-05-2011, 08:08 AM
completed

Sjorge450R
05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
i completed it for you. Good luck.

blaster99
05-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Done, good luck!

Riotperformance
05-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Thanks for all the help guys. I need at least 35 more entries. I'm running low on time, is there anyway we can sticky this?

Thanks!

Joey

Riotperformance
05-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks for all your support. Please help me by filling out the survey and make it finish strong. I still need as many entries as possible to give this study the power it needs to fully determine the extent of injuries in our sport. Help me graduate faster! It will help us learn to prepare and recoop faster!

Thanks again!

Riotperformance
05-23-2011, 02:59 PM
I need 50 more responses! Keep them coming and thanks again!

-TheDude-
05-23-2011, 07:17 PM
just got done with filling it out, have you tried other forums??? qu@dzone would be a good one