PDA

View Full Version : ? Even rounds 50cvt and 70 mod

coffing918
05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I see that during the even rounds the 50 cvt class and the 70 mod class are 22 & 24 on saturday and 20 and 21 on sunday, does anyone else race these 2 classes and how does it work out because there usually dropping the gate for the next class as the class that is finishing is still coming off the track! my son wants to race his cobra also and I dont see this being possible during even rounds!

EthansDad
05-04-2011, 07:25 AM
we don't run those two, but have run two close. it could work on sat, I don't see how it would on sunday.

you'd have to have the 2nd class bike in staging and make sure JJ knows to come right off the track race 1 back to staging. for sunday, they usually drop the gate for a moto even before the kids are fully cleared off the track from the prior race. I don't see how you'd have enough time to get him off the track, take a breath and then back on the line. Maybe talk to smithy or get in his gate spot sunday and ask for a 2 min hold. it will be tight! best of luck, really hope we get to see JJ ride his 70 shifter.

coffing918
05-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks i was thinking the same thing. The worst part is that we donot have enough room to bring it this weekend which would be an odd round and perfect. We have 7 quads to bring not including JJs cobra so I guess the soonest he can bring it will be at round 7. The PA race would have been great because we live close and could bring an extra trailor but with the motos being so close its just seems impossable. Thanks again.

jfarrar30
05-04-2011, 04:54 PM
its been a couple years since this old fart has raced but i ran quite a few back to back races and they always let someone hold the gate for me. just talk to smitty. the first yr at glen helen i ran three times all in a row. first three races of the day lol. an LCQ, A class , and plus 30 class were the first three motos of the day and they let my mechanic hold the gate for me. Talk about about worn out. never wanna do that again!