PDA

View Full Version : Trx 450 racing parts- Laeger/Axis/Fox Poduim/Houser

meadows127
05-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Hey guys I have a full front end I want to sell or TRADE . The a-arms are plus 2 Laeger (Long Travel), they are black and all ball joints, boots, etc. are all good. They have 18.75 Axis Triple rate(Remote Ressi's) shocks on them. All the bushings were just replaces in them. Shocks work great. Everything worked great for me. The rear end I have is a Houser Racing plus 1.75 black swing arm. A crack appeared by one of the welds (nothing broke), so we reinforced the prevouis weld. It has a Fox Racing Poduim Shock (not sure the length) it is the fully adjustable with the easy adjust knob on the Ressi. I have a Houser Link (Long Travel) that MIGHT go with the rear end. I would like ot trade the parts for AFTERMARKET Standard Travel parts, I am switching this quad to a TT quad. I want all parts to ready to bolt on & ride. All my parts are ready to bolt on & ride. They came off a running Motocross quad (2004). If any questions/offers/pictures needed to be sent/ etc. you can call or text me at 740-262-5094.
I may upload photos tonight or sometime soon.
Just let me know i probably forgot stuff about them so just ask me through text or call, I would rather do business that way, not online. Thanks.

honda-57-450r-
05-03-2011, 05:27 PM
ill trade ya rear ends

meadows127
05-10-2011, 03:01 PM
BUMP