PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden

Pipeless416
05-01-2011, 08:45 PM
So Bin Laden is supposedly dead according to breaking news.. how does everybody think this will change things? anything at all?

You must have an IQ that at least enables you to feed yourself to post in this thread.

tri5ron
05-01-2011, 08:48 PM
watching the report right now.
Now lets hope they get Zawari (sp?) also.

CJM
05-01-2011, 08:48 PM
I think he has been dead for some time, the man was on dialysis how long was he really expected to live? Its been a long time since we invaded a-stan. All of the tapes he has released for the last few years look very old and dated as well.

However I doubt it changes anything, his minions are dedicated to him and will carry out his plans till they die too.

madskrillz2
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by CJM
I think he has been dead for some time, the man was on dialysis how long was he really expected to live? Its been a long time since we invaded a-stan. All of the tapes he has released for the last few years look very old and dated as well.

However I doubt it changes anything, his minions are dedicated to him and will carry out his plans till they die too.

I always thought he was dead too but they're saying US military killed him. Guess we'll find out for sure any second now.

tri5ron
05-01-2011, 09:05 PM
I think the current administration will certainly try to take all the credit for it, If in fact he was killed.

I'm more inclined to think that he probably just died, and the information is getting twisted into "political advantages".

Other than during his presidential campaigning,... when was the last time we have heard Obama say he was targeting Osama ?

The report is not saying anything about HOW he got killed, but they are claiming to have verified it through DNA.

This seems rather peculiar to me.

If you have access to HIS dna, and are claiming to have killed him,.. Wouldn't you also show proof in pics with fatal wounds ?

Hmmm,... Something smells fishy to me.

ZeroLogic
05-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Whatever it is. If he is dead, this is a milestone for the USA and the world. I wish we could of caught him alive so everyone can see him being hung like what happened to Saddam.

Wired
05-01-2011, 09:18 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eQ47eGSilPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jasonjonesjj
05-01-2011, 09:20 PM
right before the 2012 campaigning starts.. very peculiar ....

ridered11
05-01-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

Tommy Warren
05-01-2011, 09:23 PM
I googled it and found nothing anybody have a link to some proof?

timo_d135
05-01-2011, 09:26 PM
im watching it on the abc right now

Honda4LifeWes36
05-01-2011, 09:27 PM
USA USA USA

One_Bad_400
05-01-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm afraid that idiots will vote for Obama again for his 2nd term because Bin Laden was killed unter his presidency.

Honda4LifeWes36
05-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I think you're right. I think Obama will be voted back in for this regardless of the economy.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
05-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
I'm afraid that idiots will vote for Obama again for his 2nd term because Bin Laden was killed unter his presidency.

Lets hope this doesn't happen. However I think we'll all just have to wait and see what happens as to how it will affect things.

CJM
05-01-2011, 09:34 PM
I still say he was dead years ago, you dont survive on dialysis for 10 years..no way.

tri5ron
05-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by CJM
you dont survive on dialysis for 10 years..no way. That's not entirely true.
my best friends father was on dialysis for over 10 years before he died last year.

tri5ron
05-01-2011, 09:47 PM
confirmed on Al jazerra, the typically anti-USA media.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2011/05/2011522132275789.html

CJM
05-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
That's not entirely true.
my best friends father was on dialysis for over 10 years before he died last year.

Sorry to hear that Ron.

What I mean is

you dont survive on dialysis for 10 years..no way. in a third world craphole!

But its REALLY interesting and convenient that this cropped up while obamas birth certificate was under scrutiny-aint it?

Who will we go after next now-spin the Wheel O' Terror! Will it be in the med, how about africa, or maybe the russians are at it again?

Tommy Warren
05-01-2011, 10:02 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

One_Bad_400
05-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I think the sales of Osama Posters and The gun ranges will be full for the next couple of days :macho :macho :macho

tman12345
05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
So we look through the mountains and caves all over the middle east for 10 years but oh hes just chillin in his mansion? interesting.

madskrillz2
05-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ridered11

Haha as soon as I heard about it I blared this song. I'm putting it on a CD and gonna have it on repeat all day tomorrow.

tri5ron
05-01-2011, 11:00 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg

Aarons 01 400EX
05-01-2011, 11:30 PM

Where did you get this picture?

05-01-2011, 11:39 PM

Well that settles it.........they DO have "just for men" hair color in the middle east.I mean seriously what happened to smoky the beard?You know....that classic bin laden look.Tell me he was putting out videos then coloring his hair and trying to hide until his supply ran out.Just to resupply,put out another video and start all over again.

Oh well who knows and on top of it all who cares....i will when either prices at the pump or prices on ammo go down.Yea that means a different closer to home terrorist will have to end up on my screen all not breathing looking like he got curbed.........You know if they found Obama like this i would actually be genuinely interested in this "news".

Aarons 01 400EX
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
That photo was published on 4/29/09

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2009/04/29/osama-bin-laden-believed-dead-by-pak-int

tri5ron
05-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
Where did you get this picture? I don't know anything about it's authenticity
It was just sent to me.

feuerstack411
05-02-2011, 10:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg

Tommy Warren
05-02-2011, 11:18 AM
its amazing what americans can do when the playstation network is down:D

feuerstack411
05-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I don't know anything about it's authenticity
It was just sent to me.

That picture is fake. It has been confirmed that there are pictures of him, but the media are reluctant to show them because of the extreme gory nature.

Also the media is now aware of photos of the corpse and officials are debating releasing them because: OBLs head is blown open. Visible brains and very gruesome. Shot above the left eye

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6296/osamabinkilled.jpg

trx250xtim
05-02-2011, 12:15 PM
you KNOW i'm downloading that.

trx250xtim
05-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
[B]That picture is fake. It has been confirmed that there are pictures of him, but the media are reluctant to show them because of the extreme gory nature.

This is Osama Bin F*cking Laden, I'm sure that half of america would enjoy seeing his brains on the mantle

Warnerade
05-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by trx250xtim
you KNOW i'm downloading that. side note. Is there a way to download straight from youtube? I usd to use dirpy, but it was shut down.

250x_kyle
05-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
side note. Is there a way to download straight from youtube? I usd to use dirpy, but it was shut down.

listentoyoutube.com

Warnerade
05-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks...continue on with the discussion

HondaRacing83
05-02-2011, 02:45 PM
I think all his minions are gonna be pissed and try even harder to **** america over and blow **** up.

trx250xtim
05-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
side note. Is there a way to download straight from youtube? I usd to use dirpy, but it was shut down.
i downloaded something called 'free youtube to ipod converter' and i can get videos, mp3s, 3gp,mp4, and plenty others.

One_Bad_400
05-02-2011, 03:29 PM
They say they dumped the body in the sea...... I HIGHLY doubt that someoent that you have been searching for, for 10 years is finally dead in your arms and you go dump him into the sea like they are afraid to keep it. that dude is chillin up in Area 51 in a glass case

madskrillz2
05-02-2011, 03:46 PM
They say they dumped the body in the sea...... I HIGHLY doubt that someoent that you have been searching for, for 10 years is finally dead in your arms and you go dump him into the sea like they are afraid to keep it. that dude is chillin up in Area 51 in a glass case

Haha that's what I'm thinkin. They said they had to do it to not piss off anybody over there but I guarantee they just dressed up a body to look like him.

trx250xtim
05-02-2011, 04:37 PM
They say they dumped the body in the sea...... I HIGHLY doubt that someoent that you have been searching for, for 10 years is finally dead in your arms and you go dump him into the sea like they are afraid to keep it. that dude is chillin up in Area 51 in a glass case what to do, what to do? we have osama bin laden's body in our hands... the possibilities are endless!

OldGuyonaQuad
05-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I fail to see the benifit of not disclosing his death. That would be the equivalent to hiding the WOMD we didn't fint in Iraq. While I revel in his being killed I am still embarassed that it took almost 10 years to get the job done. I'm also annoyed that he was living in a lavish compound versus a cave. I wonder just how much Pakistan plays both sides.

I give the guy (Obama) credit he said during his campaign when asked how he would get bin Laden and he replied he would go into Pakistan and get him. He got killed for that comment by many myself inluded.

If he gets re elected this won't will play a roll but I still contend the real reason will be the lack of a good Republican candidate forcing voters to select once again the lesser of two evils for president. O great yet another political reply by me, I deserve the flames I guess.

AMERICA F@#K YEAH!
America. America. America F@#k Yeah.
Comin' again to save the #otherf@#king day, yeah.
America, f@#k yeah!

EthansDad
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
I have a uncle in the navy seals and I heard on good authority that bin laden almost got away again this time. turns out, he ran out back when the seals showed up and hopped on his YZF450, but after 10 failed attempts at starting the quad, the seals stopped laughing long enough to tap a slug in his head. :devil:

Ralph
05-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Proud to say this is a friend of mine playing the bagpipes. He and his buddy took a $150 dollar cab ride to Ground Zero to play for everyone as soon as they found out.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xkiRFecwHNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And lets not forget Penn State which is always looking for an excuse to rush into beaver canyon.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ieZk8uc108c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

440racer66
05-02-2011, 06:43 PM
here yall go again. bush was so stupid he invaded to wrong country he was found in PAKISTAN. tell me why we really went to iraq. hmm maybe because its the second largest oil reserve in the world. (haha flame on)

but on the other hand im glad he bit the dust from a bullet hangin him like sadam would be treating him with more dignity than that camel turd deserves.

tri5ron
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
here yall go again. bush was so stupid he invaded to wrong country he was found in PAKISTAN. tell me why we really went to iraq. hmm maybe because its the second largest oil reserve in the world. (haha flame on)

but on the other hand im glad he bit the dust from a bullet hangin him like sadam would be treating him with more dignity than that camel turd deserves.

Originally posted by Pipeless416

You must have an IQ that at least enables you to feed yourself to post in this thread.

GOTFEAR
05-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Well we might need to kill more of thim gas has dropped 2.00 a drum

madskrillz2
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM

You're an idiot

ben300
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM

ya cause invading iraq for oil is really helping us and our economy right now

:rolleyes:

madskrillz2
05-02-2011, 08:20 PM

Lol thank you

tri5ron
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Lol thank you http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Emoticons%20and%20funny%20pics/smiley16.gif

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
05-02-2011, 09:10 PM
440racer66...... Are you serious? My pet rock has a higher IQ than you.......

CJM
05-02-2011, 09:23 PM

Like I said, odd coincidence trump calls for obamas birth certificate and suddenly 3 days after its released they found bin laden-who was living the entire time in pakistan and then they dumped him in the ocean??

No, no, no. None of it happened this way-pure fabrication. Like I said earlier, its all lies. With modern tech we can find a flea on a gorillas arse in the amazon yet we cant find bin laden?? Cmon are people really that naive? Hes been dead for a LONG time, this is evidenced by the fact he didnt release any videos where he talks about current affairs at all in quite some time.

Better yet, explain to me why all of the sudden they just found him? They been searching for 10 years and finally found him?? Cmon thats a crock too.

The whole thing reeks of bs, just like the JFK assassination.

ridered11
05-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Oh great, more conspiracy theories. I'll go grab my aluminum foil hat. :chinese:

feuerstack411
05-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Tin foil hats are needed ITT

CJM
05-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Oh great, more conspiracy theories. I'll go grab my aluminum foil hat. :chinese:

Call it what you will, but the facts do not add up in the least.

feuerstack411
05-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey guys, did you hear the we never landed on the moon?

buck440
05-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by CJM

i kinda agree with you. i don't trust ****. i just cant tell what's real anymore with society and the government. i don't trust my parents...i love them but i don't trust them, i don't trust religious figures, the government, nobody. i just stay out of it all. i isolate myself from it all. to me everybody is my enemy.

beastlywarrior
05-02-2011, 11:16 PM
how do we know its not just a story to make the government look good. like hitler, some say he lived the rest of his days in south america. ill believe it when i see obama kneeling next to the body with two thumbs up

reptikes
05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by CJM

NO... your the only thing in this thread that doesn't add up. The facts make perfect sense if you know anything about anything.

You want a conspiracy theory, therefore you'll find one.

Happy hunting.:rolleyes:

fearlessfred
05-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
NO... your the only thing in this thread that doesn't add up. The facts make perfect sense if you know anything about anything.

You want a conspiracy theory, therefore you'll find one.

Happy hunting.:rolleyes:
x2. I couldnt have said it that nice

Warnerade
05-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by CJM
Like I said, odd coincidence trump calls for obamas birth certificate and suddenly 3 days after its released they found bin laden-who was living the entire time in pakistan and then they dumped him in the ocean??

No, no, no. None of it happened this way-pure fabrication. Like I said earlier, its all lies. With modern tech we can find a flea on a gorillas arse in the amazon yet we cant find bin laden?? Cmon are people really that naive? Hes been dead for a LONG time, this is evidenced by the fact he didnt release any videos where he talks about current affairs at all in quite some time.

Better yet, explain to me why all of the sudden they just found him? They been searching for 10 years and finally found him?? Cmon thats a crock too.

The whole thing reeks of bs, just like the JFK assassination. so the proof of nothing proves there is something? How the hell did you even figure out how to register a username on this site? Did the aliens help you?

Btw, hitler was "killed" on may first as well, add that to your wall of reasons as, have fun

Pappy
05-03-2011, 08:49 AM
In a time when we should all be thinking of those lost in this global war on terrorism, all I see in here is bickering and fighting.

We have citizens dead, families left broken, soldiers killed and coming home with wounds that are unreal yet we can go to a forum and fight about stupid stuff.

And you all wonder why I loose no sleep when a member is removed.