PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Ridge Walnut IL

RCR_531
05-01-2011, 05:57 PM
We were out at the track today and it is looking good. They were hauling dirt all day and are planning to start grooming it Wednesday for the Weekend.

T@AFP
05-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Love the track and the owner is great. But we have had to get towed in two years in a row due to massive rains. Hope this years better. But if not "threes a charm".

RCR_531
05-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Being towed in was a First for me last year but we are new to this.We went back out there today to watch them change the starting gate postion. The Owners are awesome people for sure. I won't bring up the forcast, just looking for a great Weekend with some great people.

T@AFP
05-03-2011, 06:57 PM
I've been watching the forecast for the weekend. Seems to progressively get worse. We're hoping by tomorrow night we can't make a decision on whether we're west bound or not. I hate dropping a pile of cash on fuel and other crap just to sit in the trailer for the weekend.
Especially if it's been raining there all week like it has been here.

jfarrar30
05-03-2011, 07:32 PM
all week! it hasnt stopped raining for a month lol! quack quack

jake55
05-04-2011, 06:56 AM
we are loaded and ready to roll as soon as jake gets off the school bus this afternoon.

Tom, you say you have been towed in the last couple of years?? man i hope that's not the case this year. that would be a first for me, i better make sure my tow hooks are good and tight!!
i did learn at Budds Creek that we did not have enough movies packed. i was forced to watch Yogie Bear 3 times.:(