Chino886
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
If you know this guy, he ripped me off.

Adam Wright
5622 S 9th St
St Joseph MO 64504
816-617-4797

yfzracingxc05

Give him a call and tell him I want my motor back!

He traded me a motor that was toast for a freshly built 250R motor.

skyeryder
05-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I sold and bought from Chino so I know he's a good seller/buyer, I'll make a call for ya:D :D :D More of this needs to happen to these dead beats:mad:

dgmiller
05-01-2011, 08:28 PM
that sucks hope you get it resolved.

Aarons 01 400EX
05-01-2011, 11:43 PM
St. Joseph isn't that far from you. Go pay him a visit... :macho

dgmiller
05-02-2011, 09:38 AM
south 9th isn't the best neighborhood be careful. lol
by the way i don't no this guy.

TheLane
05-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Ill make him a nice forceful call :)

yfzracingxc05
09-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Yea but what that dumb**** isn't telling u guys is I traded a fully built Eddie sanders 330 motor with a 4 mill crank esr coolhead ported cases color matched cases all new tranny components new clutch and what he's not telling u is when he brought me his so called new motor it didn't run right but I traded him anyway and after I put 5 hrs on the motor the crank went out so tell more ppl I screwed u over dumbass and he told me he had ran his motor over the phone and when he brought it to me it didn't even have a stator I had to take the one off my bike to even get it going so I know he was full of **** about that cause there wasn't even any freash markings were he had taken the old one off ...and if anyone is wondering why I would trade a built esr motor for a stock one is because I wanted to start fresh since everything on that motor matched and the case were ported I wanted a new set of everything so I gave him a deal and all he did was ***** and he new were I lived he could've came to my place at any time but he's too big of a ***** and had to come talk smack on here

Chino886
09-16-2012, 05:07 PM
1. Color matched broken cases don't mean squat
2. I did run the motor, I sold the cr ignition out of it and swapped in a old stator and it crapped out.
3. Anyone that wants this "new" clutch pm me your address and pay shipping, I guarantee you will not use it.

I learned my lesson. Good luck buying/selling on here!

Thanks for commenting!

yfzracingxc05
09-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Color mated cases that had a crack I told u about nice try bud and no ur motor had not been started or even build by u again nice try and yes the clutch was new and it don't matter what u say or try and prove ill buy and sell on here if I want are u gona stop me ?? Shows how cool u are on here talking crap about me haha when I saw this I about died laughing

Chino886
09-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by yfzracingxc05
Shows how cool u are on here talking crap about me haha when I saw this I about died laughing

Please read my posts, have not talked crap about you. Just stated some facts.

yfzracingxc05
09-16-2012, 06:15 PM
U stated facts with my old phone number my old address and said I ripped u off I saved ur number and when the crank went out of the motor I got from u and trashed the piston and almost the cyclinder did I call u and demand a trade back no I didn't did I get on a website and post stuff about u no I did not so grow the **** up dude out here trying to put a bad name for me I've done and still done a lot of business on clist and u are the only one who has complained or even went this far I'm still laughing about it with all my freinds too haha and don't u work at a motor building company or something like that ?? What's the name of it so I can put it on this website and talk facts?? Lol

Johnny & Monica
09-19-2012, 10:37 PM
:eek2: :eek2:

dgmiller
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
:huh

Chino886
09-20-2012, 05:46 AM
Anyone with questions can PM me, I am not here to continue on the drama. This was over 1 yr ago.