PDA

View Full Version : wrecked head what to do

blaster12s
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=466130

DnB_racing
05-01-2011, 03:02 PM
pics!!!lets see how bad it is, if its not bad you can run it, all depends on where and how deep the marks are.

did someone sabotage your motors???how did they drop metal in? did they take your plug out and drop something in?
Ive seen heads get pretty smacked up from a blown piston, and still ran fine after a little cleaning and new valves

blaster12s
05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
yeah someone dropped a .25 in wide 2.5 inch long metal rod in both my motors. one is real bad the other isnt that bad ill try and get pics .

DnB_racing
05-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by blaster12s
yeah someone dropped a .25 in wide 2.5 inch long metal rod in both my motors. one is real bad the other isnt that bad ill try and get pics . people dont like you!!! you might be able to run them??? as long as nothing got warped or cracked

DnB_racing
05-01-2011, 03:53 PM
yeah someone dropped a .25 in wide 2.5 inch long metal rod in both my motors. one is real bad the other isnt that bad ill try and get pics . is it the same people that did this?
last month someone stole my mtn bike and destroyed it(didnt like me verymuch) well did some detective work caught them on camera proved it to my school...they keep giving me the run around on payment. now they want me to provide receipts on both my bike and lock. WTF how can i be expected to do that? and is there a way i can buy something online and return it and just show the receipt that i bought it?
thanks for the help guys. mabe its really you!!!! did you ever stop to think maybe you really a jerk??? lol

blaster12s
05-01-2011, 04:14 PM
haha no it wasnt...the ppl who stole my bike were going after my roomate but i guess they thought it was his or something....and people tend to love me or hate me, there is no real middle ground. i had both motors on loan to a design team at my school and not sure if someone was after them or what but somehow that piece of metal ended up in both of my motors.

DnB_racing
05-01-2011, 04:27 PM
haha no it wasnt...the ppl who stole my bike were going after my roomate but i guess they thought it was his or something....and people tend to love me or hate me, there is no real middle ground. i had both motors on loan to a design team at my school and not sure if someone was after them or what but somehow that piece of metal ended up in both of my motors. ya ya! im allready starting to dislike you!!were do you park your car?

but really get some pics, and you might want to do a leak down to make sure there are no cracks,but if its just dinged up you can salvage them

wilkin250r
05-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Well, you've already rubbed me the wrong way.

Technical questions belong in the technical sections.

And before you respond, I know. You're just trying to get replies, because you're not getting replies in your section. Trust me, I know, I've heard it before.

That doesn't change the fact that it doesn't belong in THIS section. If we let YOU do it, we have to let EVERYBODY do it. I'm not letting everybody post questions in both sections.