PDA

View Full Version : Dream Job!!!!

scottproquad
04-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I just got hired to drive a rig for moto tees to go to all the outdoor races!! Im sooo excited cant wait!! Anyone ever been a motocross roady before?

trx250xtim
04-30-2011, 12:59 PM
i drove a dump truck that carried dirt for small motocross tracks 2 years ago, it was actually kinda fun

rooster300ex
04-30-2011, 01:55 PM
I would like to own a custom sport quad type business. Have somebody do my engine work, and I do the rest.

atvracin74
04-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
I would like to own a custom sport quad type business. Have somebody do my engine work, and I do the rest. agreed and in between wrenching on bikes wrench on your own

scottproquad
04-30-2011, 07:13 PM
i will let you guys know how it goes when i get time. I so cant wait I start on the 9th

mx8
05-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Sounds like a good deal, Hope it works out for you. How long have you been driving truck for.

scottproquad
05-01-2011, 06:51 PM
I just got my cdl last yr and found the add for a driver for the supercross season on racin junk back in dec. emailed them and didnt here anything. they called me last week and did the interveiw drove the rig around town peed in a cup and i was hired. I soooo couldnt beleve it. still kinda in shock

Kawie450r
05-02-2011, 11:45 AM
thats awesome man congrats!!

scottproquad
05-11-2011, 06:39 PM
So far so good!! Alot of bull work getting all the rigs ready and wrapped and loaded up!! Rolling out to ca. in the am. keep yal posted!!

Kickstarts-suck
05-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Congrats! Very cool job.

Be safe.

JForestZ34
05-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by scottproquad
I just got my cdl last yr and found the add for a driver for the supercross season on racin junk back in dec. emailed them and didnt here anything. they called me last week and did the interveiw drove the rig around town peed in a cup and i was hired. I soooo couldnt beleve it. still kinda in shock

That's awesome.. I'm surprised they hired you with only a year experience.. Usually teams like that want someone with ALOT of miles and years under their belt before they can drive team rigs like that..

James

OldGuyonaQuad
05-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Just be careful to read the fine print.
I once thought I had found my "dream job" testing condoms, turns out I mis-read the add and now I have forearms like Popeye and I can't see out of my left eye ;)

g/l and good for you hope it works out for ya.

tri5ron
05-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
Just be careful to read the fine print.
I once thought I had found my "dream job" testing condoms, turns out I mis-read the add and now I have forearms like Popeye and I can't see out of my left eye ;)

g/l and good for you hope it works out for ya. LMAO!

To the OP, Congrats on the cool job.
where in Ca. are you going ?
I'll trade you a nice hot BBQ dinner, for a couple of tickets when you hit Anaheim, to do it at the Angels baseball stadium.
(I live just down the street)

scottproquad
05-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Im in hangtown and its sooooo alot of work putting up tents and banners and stages and all that crap been here since tuesday ready for the big show!! Then tear down and off to tx!! The drivin part is the easy part setting everything up sux.

Tommy Warren
05-20-2011, 11:13 PM
I used to pick fly chit out of pepper with boxing gloves...it was commission work but I enjoyed it nontheless

scottproquad
05-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Yesterday was great I hung out in the mechanics area all day!! Was awesome. Talked to Canard for a bit. Was really cool being there. made all the work worth it. Cleaning the rig up now gettin it ready for tx.

scottproquad
05-26-2011, 11:10 AM
Just got to freestone yesterday. Sooo hot was 104 yesterday. Glad I have to day off today. I dont know if anyone of yall has been here but the track doesnt look that hard fo the pros but we will see .

firefighterjosh
05-26-2011, 01:59 PM
thats cool!