PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one in the world that thinks....

TheLane
04-29-2011, 08:40 PM
If you cant take care of/raise a child properly you shouldnt have one?? ....holy crap.

ben300
04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
If you cant take care of/raise a child properly you shouldnt have one?? ....holy crap.

totally agree!

however....story, or work

CJM
04-29-2011, 09:25 PM

No your not, the problem is we live in a world full of morons. Stupid people breed more, smarter people dont-you do the math..

TheLane
04-29-2011, 09:28 PM
I just talked to woman (if you can call her that) that in a very thick accent called in and told me that she needed "muuuuny to because her baby daddy left with the car, and she needed to pay fer her baby." ....im like....so you need a loan?? do you have a job? "naw i aint gots no job..." and it went downhill from there.

CJM
04-29-2011, 09:52 PM
^ There are many more where it comes from.

I cant wait to see what happens when we go into economic depression and the handouts stop coming.

250x_kyle
04-29-2011, 09:56 PM
I just talked to woman (if you can call her that) that in a very thick accent called in and told me that she needed "muuuuny to because her baby daddy left with the car, and she needed to pay fer her baby." ....im like....so you need a loan?? do you have a job? "naw i aint gots no job..." and it went downhill from there.

wait you mean loans are not free. im all for survival of the fittest.

slightlybent47
04-29-2011, 10:42 PM
You have to have a license for everything but being a parent!

TheLane
04-30-2011, 07:44 AM
i think you should have to do an IQ test before your allowed to have a baby, or be able to exist for that matter.

CJM
04-30-2011, 08:03 AM
i think you should have to do an IQ test before your allowed to have a baby, or be able to exist for that matter.

Cant do that, 80% of people would fail and we would go extinct.

liex21
04-30-2011, 08:04 AM

So wait you can't just give her money for free, and now her eight baby daddy have to actually pay child support (which they probably wont) :devil:

250x_kyle
04-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Cant do that, 80% of people would fail and we would go extinct.

this is where welfare should be dropped off and natural selection should kick in. as well as the eye for eye rule. if you cant aford it dont have it or get it. if you cant put food on the table and your not trying your best then do you deserve it?

MAaudioX10
04-30-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm all for pumping birth control hormones in to the public water supply.

atvracin74
04-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
I'm all for pumping birth control hormones in to the public water supply. hate to tell you this but the ones who are brain dead have probly lived off birth control since the age of 12 and are probly immune to it so all you would be hurting would be the non tards.... PS to all the people saying some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids i agree but a man named hitler tryed this in ww2 and it didnt go over so well... what im saying is just let it go!!! the system is made for idiots to end up in jail or dead anyways so if they want to go down that path let them!!!

TheLane
04-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by atvracin74
hate to tell you this but the ones who are brain dead have probly lived off birth control since the age of 12 and are probly immune to it so all you would be hurting would be the non tards.... PS to all the people saying some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids i agree but a man named hitler tryed this in ww2 and it didnt go over so well... what im saying is just let it go!!! the system is made for idiots to end up in jail or dead anyways so if they want to go down that path let them!!!

yeah, because the system works so well..:rolleyes:

finsteratv
04-30-2011, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
this is where welfare should be dropped off and natural selection should kick in. as well as the eye for eye rule. if you cant aford it dont have it or get it. if you cant put food on the table and your not trying your best then do you deserve it?
i have zero respect for welfare rats. i understand being down on your luck or somthing for a few months but for years and years on end is BS