PDA

View Full Version : Sic 04 Yfz 450!

shepherd 4
04-27-2011, 06:21 PM
ok i guys i have an 04 yfz 450 very clean and 90 percent of the quad is brand new!
The motor is completely fresh was properly broken in and has one race weekend on it at the first national in georgia.... it is a stock motor becasue i did not have time get my race motor done.

Heres the list of parts.......... (all new) houser swing arm, jb six point sub frame, streamline break lines, lonestar axle, rpm front hubs, houser plus 2 slicast a arms, white oem plastics usual wear and tear, dwt rok out rims with itp holeshots on them, ims nerf bars brand new houser stem and clamps all the a arms swing arm have brand new bearings ball joints seals bearing carrier axle bearings everything brand new rode on twice! this quad also has a custom intake bc the yfz like the air and has a fluydine oversized radiator the frame has a gusset kit and a curtis sparks exhaust..... al the parts on this quad have brand new powdercoat as well.... i took alot of time in building this quad as i take pride in my ride it has the best money can buy the shocks are elka long travel front and rear and just were set up for a 165 pound rider and set up nicley with the elka linkage. i also have extra parts laying around i would work in on the deal.. im asking 5000 o.b.o but am looking for another kawi 450 or cash i am willling to deal throw me some offers!!!!! you can call me or text at anytime at (740) 225-5638

shepherd 4
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM
bump no offers?

dane pereira
04-30-2011, 06:46 PM
could you send some more pictures to essexhocey@msn.com