PDA

View Full Version : Anybody buy up those DR Seat Covers on eBay last night?

danhung11
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Last night about 10pm CST, a company out west not (DRI) was clearing out NIP seat covers from the old school DR graphics kits for the R at a ridiculously low price. I bought a couple, however after I made the purchase I saw there was another style. I bought 2 identical covers and they are on the way. However I want one of each, they are both red/black.

I'd be willing to trade if you were the one who bought them all up, there was about 10 of each style left. I woke up this morning, and they had all been bought up. I talked to John, and he said they are all spoke for. If they lucky person is on here, and willing to trade - I'd take care of shipping costs.

Thanks, and I hope they lucky person is out there. These were the seat covers to the One Industries kits.

Dan

troybilt
04-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Got a pic? which cover(s) are you talking about? I've only seen the one style... interesting.. Do the ones you have match you're graphics or is that the one you need?

danhung11
04-27-2011, 11:15 AM
I am not sure if they match or not, I was surfing eBay on my iPhone lying in bed. :D I only started looking because of this cool search function notifies me of new items with key search words, it's a bad thing to have!!! I basically just took a chance, since they were $10 each. I talked to the rep this morning, he said they found a box of them in the rafters of the warehouse and was cleaning them out. They did good...

I sent you an email.

Jonny B
04-27-2011, 11:27 AM
I have been hunting for the old school duncan graphics. Seen a set hit $125 on ebay a few back. My heart is broke if I missed ten new sets on ebay!

danhung11
04-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Do a search, there is still the GWC version of the DR graphics only. Probably 5 sets left, they are cheap! I can picture everyone scowering eBay as I type. LOL!

These were seat covers only. I am sure they went with a QT Cover and threw these in a box... somebody scored big. I am sure they will be relisted for $50 each.

socal
04-27-2011, 11:48 AM
I just seen the graphic kit,thats exactly the kit I wanted,only the one they have listed is blue.:( I sent a message asking for different colors.The description says they have more than 10 available!!! Item #110662449881.....For $26.57 shipped,I may buy one for a future build?

socal
04-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Just called Golden West and they only have blue!

danhung11
04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by socal
Just called Golden West and they only have blue!

I bought a couple... PM me if interested :D Just kidding man. :p

socal
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Only if you have red,I wanted that red graphics kit.One of,if not the cleanest 250R kits available.I had the blue one on the Walsh Hybrid...

danhung11
04-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by socal
Only if you have red,I wanted that red graphics kit.One of,if not the cleanest 250R kits available.I had the blue one on the Walsh Hybrid...

I was teasing, the only thing I bought was two seat covers. I didn't see the covers, but I will have my eyes glued and PM you if I see anything. When I talked to GWC today, they were all gone. Nothing left for a 250R. I am curious to know how many other companies out there have stockpiles of R goodies.