PDA

View Full Version : Finally in a magazine!

Str8Wicked
02-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Hey guys, check out the new SUV Truckin' Magazine if you can this month. I just picked mine up yesterday and my Avi has a 3 page feature in it....

AndrewRRR
02-19-2003, 10:15 AM
Cool! Congrats!

Ben
02-19-2003, 10:15 AM
OMG - sweet ride! I want an Avalanche, might trade my Solara in on one. If I do you will be the first guy I contact :D BTW - I got the package yesterday, looks killer! Payment will be made this evening!

Thanks again :)

Ben

Doibugu2
02-19-2003, 10:23 AM
Sweet man, that is an awesome ride. You should be proud. I don't see any Exrider stickers though:ermm:

Str8Wicked
02-19-2003, 10:38 AM
Sweet man, that is an awesome ride. You should be proud. I don't see any Exrider stickers though

Yeah actually I forgot to get a few stickers for myself when I sent them to Ben.. lol...

I'll have to get a few for the ride thou...

OMG - sweet ride! I want an Avalanche, might trade my Solara in on one. If I do you will be the first guy I contact

BEN glad you got them and liked them. Just let me know when your gonna send payment...

Sick0
02-19-2003, 12:41 PM
I don't like normally like the rubbermade truck thing but yours pretty sweet I like those shocks you have on there. Does the 400 fit in the back of that thing.

Str8Wicked
02-19-2003, 12:54 PM
I don't like normally like the rubbermade truck thing but yours pretty sweet I like those shocks you have on there. Does the 400 fit in the back of that thing.

I actually have my box in the bed witht wo 12's so when I throw my 400 in the rear wheels sit on the tailgate which is fine cause I just usually strap it down and roll. Before I put the box in I used to barely fit it. Now when I get my +2 arms we'll have to see how tight it will fit. I have my trailer which I use most of the time anyways... lol

AtvMxRider
02-19-2003, 02:12 PM
Congrats!