PDA

View Full Version : Any Harley Riders??

jake55
04-23-2011, 07:40 AM
anyone else have trouble finding time to get a ride in during racing season? unfortunatly for me between the work schedual and the racing schedual i have no time for the Harleys. Last year I only was able to get one good ride in.:mad:

just wondering if any of you ride and what you think about the idea of hauling the harleys to one of the nationals and heading out for a ride in a part of the country that we might not normaly have a chance to ride. i'm thinking like thursday night or saturday night. For me friday's have been hectic after practice getting the quads ready, saturday's for the most part have not been to bad. heck, we could head out at 6:00 or 7:00 and get a good 2 or 3 hour ride in!!!

let me know what you all think, hell, it cant all be about the kids!!! us big kids need some fun time to!!!:D

selbygirl
04-23-2011, 11:06 AM
i sold my last harley 13 years ago never had the the time once i strated doing the family thing and now my boy is starting to lose interest in the quad scene i still dont think i would have time to ride i miss those days well maybe when the kids are are all grown up and moved out i can go rideing again take care tommy

jfarrar30
04-23-2011, 02:23 PM
that would be cool. its always nice to have a after race activity. we wont be at many nationals maybe a couple of the closer ones if i can squeez my bike in the trailer i will let you know. always looking for new places to ride if you ever get a free weekend rob that you ride near home hit me up i wouldnt mind shooting down that way sometime

LT80
04-25-2011, 08:15 AM
"just wondering if any of you ride and what you think about the idea of hauling the harleys to one of the nationals"

A guy did this a few years ago. Brought his to LL and a cpl others.

"it cant all be about the kids!!!"

This is why there are 30/40+ classes at the nats. Bring a quad for you and come have fun with us old dudes (and dudettes). :)

jake55
04-25-2011, 10:15 AM
no way!! not me man!!!
i have never rode a quad in my life except my sons 70 and 90. me riding in the 30+ class would be certain death for me and not real safe for the other guys on the track!!! i'll stick to cruisin on the harley and spectating at the track.