PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
04-21-2011, 02:24 PM
So I'm just curious what everyone else thinks about Obama's response to rising gas prices?

OBAMA: "I'm just gonna be honest with ya. There's not much we can do next week or two weeks from now. (snickers) If you're getting eight miles a gallon you may want to think about a trade-in. You can get a great deal. I -- I promise you GM, or Ford, they're -- or Chrysler, they're -- gonna be happy to give you a deal on -- on something that gets you better gas mileage. Gas prices? They're gonna still fluctuate until we can start making these broader changes, and that's gonna take a couple of years to have serious effect."

So anyone that has to use a truck to live, Obama doesn't care about you. I'm personally a little irked that we have somebody in office that is so out of touch from the real world.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_040711/content/01125109.guest.html

Tommy Warren
04-21-2011, 02:29 PM
most of the welfare bums that voted him into office don't have a car.....so they won't complain until bus fare goes up....thats when he will change something:mad:

440racer66
04-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
most of the welfare bums that voted him into office don't have a car.....so they won't complain until bus fare goes up....thats when he will change something:mad:

eh i thought you were from canada?

HondaRacing83
04-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
eh i thought you were from canada? He's tommy.Hes also concerned. Dont question him. Anyways; thats bull****. haha. but im not old enough to drive.

250rsforlife
04-21-2011, 04:45 PM
yea its hittin me hard when i get 8-10 mpg and i live 10 miles away from work

blaster12s
04-21-2011, 05:14 PM
bullshi.

sly400ex
04-21-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm not a supporter nor dislike him. But he seems to be, being honest. It's not like the gas all the sudden went up since he was in office. And if you have 10 kids like that person in that clip does, you have much more bigger expenses than gas to worry about.

buddy willard
04-21-2011, 05:17 PM
I think they should make him buy his own fuel for his limo and jet.How many vacations did he take last year about 4 or 5? The goverment sucks.

ProspectorJim
04-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
I'm not a supporter nor dislike him. But he seems to be, being honest. It's not like the gas all the sudden went up since he was in office. And if you have 10 kids like that person in that clip does, you have much more bigger expenses than gas to worry about.

no there isn't anything that can be done short term, but that doesn't mean something shouldn't be done now, that will ease prices months or years from now.

trx310R#24
04-21-2011, 05:59 PM

love this

Sjorge450R
04-21-2011, 06:27 PM
your pissed that he is telling you to get ready for an even higher gas price? The gas world is a world market. Obama doesnt rule the world, nor does he create laws. There is nothing he can do about the gas prices at the moment if ever.

buck440
04-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by 250rsforlife
yea its hittin me hard when i get 8-10 mpg and i live 10 miles away from work i drive a total of 4 hours a day to and back from work in a 08 gmc 4dr duramax lol. if i drive it 6 days a week it cost almost $300 for fuel just for a week...that's not too bad:blah: i drive my work car every other day.

suck it mother earth!

ben300
04-21-2011, 08:17 PM
he dont care...he likes the high gas prices..and he pretty much told you the reason why. he, along with all the other progressives, want you to buy little cars, hybrids, use public transportation (they really want you to use public transportation)...

not to mention, he wants to make sure his homeboys in over there in sand land get their pockets lined real thick

Pappy
04-21-2011, 08:20 PM
ACTUALLY, THE PRESIDENT CAN MAKE SWIFT CHANGES TO THE WAY THE SPECULATORS ARE DOING BUSINESS AND IT WOULD FORCE THE SPECULATORS TO FRONT MONEY ON THEIR DEALINGS....WHICH THEY WONT DO AND THE PRICE OF OIL WOULD DROP OVERNIGHT.

(oops caps)

No matter who is in the white house...they should be looking after the nations best intrests period. I heard today that the price of gas per gallon should be under $2.....someone is getting some serious coin out there.....

OPEC is cutting production due to an abundance of oil in the world supply...which should be an indicator of too much supply, not enough demand and that usually equals lower prices on a commodity...yet we are still paying through the nose. Its big money....

wilkin250r
04-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge450R
Obama doesnt rule the world, nor does he create laws. There is nothing he can do about the gas prices at the moment if ever.

You don't think the leader of the most powerful nation on earth doesn't have influence?

Environmental laws and issues are largely a "democrat" type of issue, Obama's own camp. You don't think he can pressure environmental groups to relax laws and allow new drilling, reducing our dependence on foreign oil and bringing down prices overall?

No, it won't make a difference tomorrow, but it certainly WOULD make a difference long term, a huge difference.

ZeroLogic
04-21-2011, 09:30 PM
The oil companies are out of control period. There is no reason we should pay 4+ a gallon on gas. How does anyone expect the economy to turn around when you spend all your money on gas.

People are going to sit home instead of going out to a store and buying things. Over here (not sure about the rest of the country) but hourly wages are real low. (10 to 16 a hour). You spend a lot of money towards gas to get to work and back. At the end of the week you have just enough for bills and a little bit of food.

In order for things to pick up people need to spend money, but not put it all in one persons pocket. In my own opinion, the head honchos of the oil and gas companies should be put on a boat and left in the middle of the ocean. They are destroying the country.

CJM
04-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Its all about control, the gas prices could easily be lower but someones making bank and it surely isnt us little people.

Part of the reason they are so high is Obama has shutdown all new drilling after the BP incident occurred. And thats right about the time gas prices began to skyrocket.

Honestly, until he, nancy pelosi, harry reid and many others are literally removed by force (cause idiots keep voting them in) we wont get very far.

Another reason prices have become so high is our purchasing power of the dollar is down the crapper. The dollar is practically worthless-this is getting worse and worse as they just keep printing money causing inflation-everything is more expensive than it was even 3 months ago.

Pappys right btw..but the jerk wont do anything. He only does whatever the puppeteers who control him tell him what to do.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
04-21-2011, 10:20 PM
The oil companies continue to make record profits which is further proof the only reason gas is so ridiculous is to line their own pockets.

Tommy Warren
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM
eh i thought you were from canada?
I am but what happens in the states usually effects canada...our prime minister doesn't wanna piss off obama so he just agrees with everything that dumbass does and bends over for him....:rolleyes:

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
I am but what happens in the states usually effects canada...our prime minister doesn't wanna piss off obama so he just agrees with everything that dumbass does and bends over for him....:rolleyes:

AHAHAHAH. This reminds me of a stand up comedian I saw but can't remember his name. "Canada outta just show up to a country, "We're taking over!" ..... That'd be the greatest haiku in history."

ben300
04-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
The oil companies continue to make record profits which is further proof the only reason gas is so ridiculous is to line their own pockets.

whats funny about this is that oil companies maintain a $.07 to $.10 profit on ever gallon of gas sold....this is very little compared to the state and federal gov'ts combined who on average, make about $.50 profit from tax on ever gallon of gas sold....so ...if you do a little math...if you buy 20 gallons of gas, oil companies are making $2.00 in profit. For that same 20 gallons, the gov't makes $10.0 profit. Thats five times as much profit, and he fed really doesnt do anything...they dont produce nothing, they just regulate...

also, the countries like Saudi Arabia who are the main oil producing companies make huge amounts of profit from the gas they sell to oil companies....for instance, look at UAE (United Arab Emirates) and the city of Dubai, they didnt get that rich from selling sand and magic carpet rides....

Finally, when the BP oil spill happened, and out president put this moratorium on off shore drilling, most of the companies packed up and moved to Brazil. If you do a little research on this subject, you will see that this happened not just because of situation, but because of chance. PresBO is big buddies with ultra rich, liberal progressive financier George Soros. George Soros is an ultra rich billionaire who made billions of dollars in the 80's and 90's by speculating on banks and stock prices in europe and other countries. He is widely known as the "man who broke the british bank"....alot of the European Union and ultra progressive policy reform you see trying to be implemented here in the states are largely impart to him and a select group of others who spend millions of their own dollars funding these large liberal think tanks and funding lobbyists in washington.

which gets me back to my main point. Soros has millions upon millions of dollars invested in two large businesses....1) Petrobras, which is one of the worlds largest oil companies, based in brazil, and 2) natural gas drilling and fracking in Australia and New Zeland.....Soros has invested tens of millions in Petrobras and liberal campaigns over the past ten years, so what better excuse to have oil rigs (which are mostly independently owned and are leased by oil companies) to pack up house and move to brazil to raise their profits.

This is also why you see such huge opposition to Marcellus shale gas drilling here in the eastern US from progressive Washington big wigs. Alot of them, such as Soros, have millions invested in natural gas in other countries, and will not profit from these investments, if they drill for gas here

CJM
04-22-2011, 08:32 AM
You make some excellent points ben.

Ive always speculated that BO was thoroughly helped by Soros and thats how he a jr senator with no real experience became the prez.

If anything Soros and his pals are making big bucks off all this speculating. Still, it cannot be ignored that the fed is continually devaluing the dollar by printing more cash and causing inflation.

But of course, none of this is really happening. The media tells us everything is hunky dory..right???

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
04-22-2011, 01:30 PM
http://www.k4gam.net/pics/renig.jpg

BenHonda400ex
04-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Since we are talking about gas prices, my dad went to fill up the new boat the other day costed $250 bucks and didn't even fill it up :eek: I'm okay with people saying no Obama until some rasict is saying they don't like him just because they hate blacks

CJM
04-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
Since we are talking about gas prices, my dad went to fill up the new boat the other day costed $250 bucks and didn't even fill it up :eek: I'm okay with people saying no Obama until some rasict is saying they don't like him just because they hate blacks

I dont like him because hes an imbecile.

reptikes
04-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
So I'm just curious what everyone else thinks about Obama's response to rising gas prices?

OBAMA: "I'm just gonna be honest with ya. There's not much we can do next week or two weeks from now. (snickers) If you're getting eight miles a gallon you may want to think about a trade-in. You can get a great deal. I -- I promise you GM, or Ford, they're -- or Chrysler, they're -- gonna be happy to give you a deal on -- on something that gets you better gas mileage. Gas prices? They're gonna still fluctuate until we can start making these broader changes, and that's gonna take a couple of years to have serious effect."

So anyone that has to use a truck to live, Obama doesn't care about you. I'm personally a little irked that we have somebody in office that is so out of touch from the real world.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_040711/content/01125109.guest.html

Your right... :rolleyes: Its Obamas fault the gas prices are up! Its also his fault that i can't get a can of pop for 50 cents anywhere. Off with his head!

Where does it stop? Seriously.

CJM
04-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
Your right... :rolleyes: Its Obamas fault the gas prices are up! Its also his fault that i can't get a can of pop for 50 cents anywhere. Off with his head!

Where does it stop? Seriously.

We already figure dout long ago your a liberal who likes to argue..whats your point?

8 years of bush and the gas was never this high, 3 years of obama and gas is 3x as much??? Nope he has nothing at all to do with it...right? Nor does he have anything to do with sticking our nose where it dont belong (again!), or inflation, etc, etc, etc.. Sure it isnt all directly him, but since he hired all his cronies or got them elected they just do his bidding.

BenHonda400ex
04-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Like the other day I saw a Exxon Mobile commericial saying they found oil to provide us with 100 years of gas, then why is it 3.60 a gallon? :scary:

buck440
04-24-2011, 10:26 AM
i thought this was funny

Ruby Soho
04-24-2011, 10:27 AM
problem is every single american sits and still pays, and *****es about it. no one does anything about it, or will.

CJM
04-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
problem is every single american sits and still pays, and *****es about it. no one does anything about it, or will.

Exactly, not much you can do unless you sit down and secede like a few good men did in 1776!

440racer66
04-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by CJM
We already figure dout long ago your a liberal who likes to argue..whats your point?

8 years of bush and the gas was never this high, 3 years of obama and gas is 3x as much??? Nope he has nothing at all to do with it...right? Nor does he have anything to do with sticking our nose where it dont belong (again!), or inflation, etc, etc, etc.. Sure it isnt all directly him, but since he hired all his cronies or got them elected they just do his bidding.

all hail bush the greatest pres we have ever had. or the greatest idiot. im sorry but how do you come off that bush kept the oil prices down there wasnt half as much turmoil in the middle east until bush wanted to go shake things up in iraq. think how much him and his cronies made off this war. dick cheney owns one of the biggest govt contracting agencys in iraq. obama might not be the best but at least he isnt a trained monkey like lil gorgey. and i hear all these complaints about obama. like mcain would have done any better. and big talk about the deficit. whats the only and i mean ONLY PRESIDENT not to have a deficit. George washington. so blame every single president to this present day for the shape we are in.

ben300
04-24-2011, 12:49 PM
all hail bush the greatest pres we have ever had. or the greatest idiot. im sorry but how do you come off that bush kept the oil prices down there wasnt half as much turmoil in the middle east until bush wanted to go shake things up in iraq. think how much him and his cronies made off this war. dick cheney owns one of the biggest govt contracting agencys in iraq. obama might not be the best but at least he isnt a trained monkey like lil gorgey. and i hear all these complaints about obama. like mcain would have done any better. and big talk about the deficit. whats the only and i mean ONLY PRESIDENT not to have a deficit. George washington. so blame every single president to this present day for the shape we are in.

actually, we did not have a deficit under washington, because the federal gov't at the time was not aloud to coin a national currency...currency was coined per state and the only way the federal gov't could raise funds was if the states donated to the federal gov't via a request from the federal government. Fed government was not aloud to have any expenditures and that was left to the state governments...so your argument is a mute point

buck440
04-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

you mean like lee harvey oswald action?

Honda4LifeWes36
04-24-2011, 05:34 PM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Pretty interesting.

250x_kyle
04-24-2011, 08:11 PM
how much money would we save without welfare is the question? im all for survival of the fittest.

ben300
04-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
how much money would we save without welfare is the question? im all for survival of the fittest.

while i completely agree that there are way to many welfare abusers and we need to seriously cut the amount of entitlements people get, welfare is actually a very small portion of our national budget

250x_kyle
04-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ben300
while i completely agree that there are way to many welfare abusers and we need to seriously cut the amount of entitlements people get, welfare is actually a very small portion of our national budget

oh i agree 100 percent with you there. just stating theres alot of little things that could change and save some money. every penny counts in my eyes. if were going to give people welfare atleast give some of the illegals looking for their citizen ship and toss ours over the border.

back on to the topic yes gas prices are rediculous but there is not much you can do. we need it and if we were to boycott getting gas for a few days people would either have to take off work wich in tern means less money for bills or food, and secondly its not going to bother the gas companys with record profits.

CJM
04-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Bush was a trained money and Obamas not....right.....back to reality...

if you could see me right now I just got up off the floor after laughing so hard I cried and almost peed my pants. When you grow up a bit, and pay real attention and get some real education (not what the liberal schools teach) you will see. Or maybe it will be when your living hand to mouth and buying a loaf of bread for 500 dollars when you will realize it.

Obama is a jr senator who has ZERO real experience who someone wanted put in place (soros, others Im sure), plus he cant prove he's a US citizen.

There is zilch anyone can say to change my mind about the him. He claimed he would give us change-here it is-hope the people who supported him are happy now. Look at the news-many arent...

Like I said, Bush wasnt the greatest but gas wasnt nearing 4 bucks a gallon and the nation wasnt down the tubes to the point of nearing financial collapse due to insane debt, china didnt own us and we certainly didnt have insane unemployment.

Carry on, nothing to see here, no worries..everythings fine under uncle barry sotero

Without insane major political, ideological and absolute reform period-expect us to be living on a slippery slope down the path to you better kiss your arse goodbye. Want a good example-lookup argentina..

mr.muddmotors
04-26-2011, 09:25 AM
not claiming to know anything about anything but a few people have quoted bush and gas prices not being high during his term but i'm pretty sure it cost me 4.95 a gallon for diesel in summer of 08. gasoline was over 4.00 as well. i know that bo was elected in 08 but really his term didnt start til the end of the year so...
idk but the cost of fuel will probably be through the roof until the next batch of monkeys are released to run for office so they can say they will make changes too. election years seem to have fuel costs through the roof. bs if u asked me