PDA

View Full Version : round #4 video

thequadfather+2
04-20-2011, 06:36 PM
This is some of the video shot in Maryland, not much on Saturday. I wasnt standing out in that mess...We toasted a motor and I wasnt that motivated after being towed off...:D

Enjoy....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MinTPMevdFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hwf-racing
04-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Carsons, again great video. Like the DC shots...very cool. Sorry to hear about your engine. Did you get an overheat problem with all that mud? Derek

thequadfather+2
04-20-2011, 08:47 PM
We relocated the air filter up behind the head light. The head light is blocked off so I thought it would have stayed dry. Not only did it get wet but it got sandy grit in the carb. I saw sand and mud on the carb slide when we got back to the pit. I also had about two inches of mud around the stator/water pump driver. We have the ZTR stator cover but it got in around the cover and filled it up. I think it got into the crank bearings around the crank seal as well. It sounded bad Sunday morning, it made two laps and died...Other than that the trip was pretty cool.

mcwilly
04-21-2011, 08:41 AM
Excellent video. I look forward to these video's after each round. Keep up the great work.

JIM GRACE
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
how about some metallica on the next one? "enter sandman"
i always thought would make a great sound piece for a quad video:D

thequadfather+2
04-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Atcually Enter Sandman is a good choice. I have used it before on other stuff but unless you purchase rights for it you tube will delete the music. I can change the speed of the music just a little and it will not be flagged by you tube's filter, might try that next time. Most of my music came from Limewire so if I want to use the good stuff I have to go buy it.

At the end of the year I want to do a Highlight video from the entire season. I can work it in on that one or maybe the next video in a couple weeks from walnut.

tyler70t
04-21-2011, 04:31 PM
We aren't able to make it to these National races so it is great to get to see some of the action through your videos :D :D