PDA

View Full Version : need help with this site

Maddog5150
04-20-2011, 02:33 AM
I want to read articles posted on this site but only a few show up fland they are for the Honda trx. I've seen people post links to some pretty good articles on this site that weren't forum threads but can't figure out how to get to that section. I know its a noob question but I'm new to the site and any help would he appreciated

slightlybent47
04-20-2011, 06:00 AM
Look up at the top between the flashing banners and you will see a search button. Click that and type in what you are looking for, and bear in mind its key word sensitive. If you don’t find what you want try another key word, you may have to try several words to find something. Keep trying or look up at the top of the sections and you will see most common threads, look in there as well.

Good luck!

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
04-20-2011, 11:05 AM
The search featureisnt going to find you what you're lookig for.

Most of that stuff is under the "reviews" or "articles" tab at the top of the page.

ridehonda400ex
04-20-2011, 11:26 AM
i think i get what he means. when you click on view new posts at the top on the forum home page it will have a few pages. then 30 seconds later you go back to the new posts and its empty. It pisses me off!