PDA

View Full Version : starting a new stunt team/crew

TRX250XRIDER
04-19-2011, 10:21 AM
hi guys im robbie bailey i am 13 years of age i have been riding since i was 5 i practice everyday for hours i am better than any other 13 year old i have ever met i want to take my riding skills to the next level but im not sure how i live in simpsonville sc and need advice from anyone that can help i will post pics and vids of some of my abilities thnx for everyones help in advance oh and i need name ideas also i have full support from my parents.

socal
04-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Good job,lets see some pics!!!

Fear250r
04-19-2011, 09:13 PM
What exactly are you wanting to do? Stunts like you said in the title, mx or something else? Also, are you riding a 250x? That's what it looks like according to your name.

Honda 250r 001
04-20-2011, 01:27 PM
You can start with complete sentences with periods at the end. People wont respect someone who cant talk.

Just FYI.

hartwill
04-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Honda 250r 001
You can start with complete sentences with periods at the end. People wont respect someone who cant talk.

Just FYI. I disagree, some great leaders can't talk good. Like George W. Haha. Not that he was highly respected by many.

Honda 250r 001
04-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by hartwill
I disagree, some great leaders can't talk good. Like George W. Haha. Not that he was highly respected by many.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. very true man, very true. There are loop holes to every rule. :D

hartwill
04-20-2011, 02:29 PM
It all depends on who your daddy is. Too bad this kids name isnt Robbie Pastrana.. lol..

etccb
04-20-2011, 02:56 PM
And you should beware of the very smooth talker.

DoonRider
04-20-2011, 07:10 PM
...be careful young grasshopper.

socal
04-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Where did he go?Are we being punked,wheres Ashton???

danhung11
04-20-2011, 08:44 PM
I disagree, some great leaders can't talk good. Like George W. Haha. Not that he was highly respected by many.

That's pretty funny there, I'm not sure leader is the correct word here. I am not trying to start a political debate here, but his administration basically led us into the market collapse, financial crisis, housing market shut down.

Back to stunting... I want some pictures please! If someone is doing the math here, original post was created by someone who was born 9 years after the last production run of 250R's. I am not taking his credibility away just yet... PICS PLEASE!

Grande Huevos
04-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Honda 250r 001

Just FYI.

dang dude take it easy on the kid lol this is a web site! its kinda like texing u keep stuff short and sweet u abrev. and dont have to spell things out or punctuate correctly its Not english class!!!
plus when did talking or typing correct have anything to do w riding or racing???

Grande Huevos
04-20-2011, 10:20 PM
and if u r for real a 13 year old kid and its not a joke please do post some pics or vids im sure many of us would like to see it! maybe thats what this site is missing....... a place to post vids and view them .. kinda like u tube????? we could prob see some cool stuff!!!!

TRX250XRIDER
04-21-2011, 06:22 AM
sorry, for the late reply. it is for four wheelers and yes i am riding a trx250x 2011. my dad is really supportive and will help me the whole way. i deleted my photos but i am taking some more this afternoon and will have them posted. thank you for your guys' help

TRX250XRIDER
04-21-2011, 06:38 AM
alright guys i will go ahead say what i can do, because my dad has to his iphone. video quality might not be too well. alright i can do 9 types of wheelies. feet on the grab bar, feet on the back fenders, feet on the seat and gas tank, feet above the handle bars, star wheelie, no hands, sitting down/feet out, one foot one hand diagnaly across all 1st 2nd and 3rd gear. other tricks are i can do a great bicycle left right, straight and opposite direction. im am good at jumps can do no hands and scissors. i am working on a superman wheelie and stoppie and facing backwards wheelie. oh and i can do a one wheeled wheelie just trying hold it longer.

stever250r
04-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by TRX250XRIDER
alright guys i will go ahead say what i can do, because my dad has to his iphone. video quality might not be too well. alright i can do 9 types of wheelies. feet on the grab bar, feet on the back fenders, feet on the seat and gas tank, feet above the handle bars, star wheelie, no hands, sitting down/feet out, one foot one hand diagnaly across all 1st 2nd and 3rd gear. other tricks are i can do a great bicycle left right, straight and opposite direction. im am good at jumps can do no hands and scissors. i am working on a superman wheelie and stoppie and facing backwards wheelie. oh and i can do a one wheeled wheelie just trying hold it longer.

WOW!!! You are like the Bubba Gump of Front Wheelies...I got dizzy just reading that... .My hands and feet were flying everywhere trying to keep up. I hope the neighbors didnt see me......

" A No Hands Wheelie through third gear...??? Where is your throttle??..... :huh

I admire your Courage... Keep it coming... :macho

Grande Huevos
04-21-2011, 05:21 PM
x2 on the no hand wheelie!???? and stoppies on a quad seems like a good way to end up in a wheel chair! u might think that one through

Fear250r
04-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
That's pretty funny there, I'm not sure leader is the correct word here. I am not trying to start a political debate here, but his administration basically led us into the market collapse, financial crisis, housing market shut down.

Oh how the Dems have got to you Dan!!

danhung11
04-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Fear250r
Oh how the Dems have got to you Dan!!

:macho no claiming sides here Fear! It's funny how stuff works when you pay attention to what happens in Congress. There's tension everywhere! Even on this subsection... :D

hartwill
04-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I think we should overturn our current government and put the fine 250r riders of this site in charge of the country. It would be a much better place to live and I'm sure we could work on better fuel prices. However; no ones property would be safe..lol:D

troybilt
04-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Piece of advice... never ever talk about politics or religion with people you care about... EVER... I know, I have close relatives, that have completely disowned me and my family due to things like this... They have not seen or even know that I have a little girl that is so beautiful...

danhung11
04-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
Piece of advice... never ever talk about politics or religion with people you care about... EVER... I know, I have close relatives, that have completely disowned me and my family due to things like this... They have not seen or even know that I have a little girl that is so beautiful...

Amen T! I just thought the statement I quoted was pretty funny, and I was clear not to start a debate. I personally know hardcore R's that despise that "leader". That's really sad about the relationships that were cutoff with you or your daughter, they are missing out for sure. That also means the relatives in her life will get more lovin time! ;)

Dani has two cousins in from Denver tonight, 4, 2, and 11 months in the house makes an interesting time! :( I had to sneak away to unpack my new motor, it's pretty! :D

Enough of that crap, back to the wheelies! :p

troybilt
04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
Amen T! I just thought the statement I quoted was pretty funny, and I was clear not to start a debate. I personally know hardcore R's that despise that "leader". That's really sad about the relationships that were cutoff with you or your daughter, they are missing out for sure. That also means the relatives in her life will get more lovin time! ;)

Dani has two cousins in from Denver tonight, 4, 2, and 11 months in the house makes an interesting time! :( I had to sneak away to unpack my new motor, it's pretty! :D

Enough of that crap, back to the wheelies! :p

You better post some pics of that motor Dan!!! That would put a smile on my face too!! I'm going to invent a Castor/VP fuel air freshener... any takers??? hahaha.... Lets get back to the dunes so I can redeem myself...

trx250xrider, welcome to the site buddy! I started riding at around 10 years old... on a far less impressive machine, it wasn't a Honda!!... haha... You're way ahead of the curve...

bigE28
04-21-2011, 08:15 PM
come on!! this is a 250r site!! not a 250x site!! big difference!! i too have been riding since i was 10. started with a bineelli 50!! any old schoolers here of those? then "graduated: to two strokes. i have never looked back since!! i guess we should give everybody a chance , eh?

hawaiiysr
04-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Back to the subject. 3 pages here and no pictures or videos. IMHO people that talk big don't produce big. This is not blaster central. I'll admit wrong and put my foot in my mouth if need be.

TRX250XRIDER
05-07-2011, 05:34 PM
sorry i am trying to get the vids on here but i cant figure it out anyone wanna help

danhung11
05-07-2011, 06:04 PM
sorry i am trying to get the vids on here but i cant figure it out anyone wanna help

Try YouTube, then copy/paste the link here.

TRX250XRIDER
05-08-2011, 12:32 PM
alright i got the best video i could by myself sorry for the quality and the bicycles i did them without falling once lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPEJjpbk3tE

DoonRider
05-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Looks good. Nice four wheeler. I like your second riding area, looks a little safer.
Reminds me of when I was your age and times were simpler...

destey
05-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Nice riding, i like it, good skills. Better than me, and I'm 29.

I lol'd at 4:50, I thought jump was coming but then you go by on 2 wheels

Mony25
05-09-2011, 07:14 PM
i would recomend ditching the tennis shoes for riding boots i know we all do it but its a good way to break an ankle.

JoePA
05-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Looks good! A few tips. For your one leg on the grab bar and the other on the peg I recommend you keep that right foot on the peg and put the left on the grab bar.

Also practice your slow wheelies. Pop the front end up and get it right to the balance point or a little past. Don't be afraid o use the rear brake as that is what it's there for. With practice you can almost balance that sucker there!! It's much easier with a clutch but i'm sure you can do it with the X

Another one to practice is left leg on the grab bar, right foot on the foot peg. Once up to the balance point you reach over and grab your front bumber with your left hand.

Also left leg over the front of the handle bars and the right foot on the brake. get it up to the balance point and use your brake to help balance you.

it's easier with a quad with a clutch but I'm sure you can get them down. A fun one to do is do a doughnut and then coem out of it in a wheelie.....just don't do too many doughnuts before you decide to do the wheelie!!!!

Now get out there and practice but DO IT SAFELY!!!!! Put some damn boots on! LOL

leager-n-ky
05-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Looks like someone in Hawaii needs to get started on that TOE JAM Sandwich.....lol Nice video, keep em coming..

TRX250XRIDER
05-10-2011, 03:26 PM
thnx for the replies and advice but i dnt have boots that fit and i love doing wheelies out of a doughnut and 2011 250x has got a clutch, use it alot

sangheraent
05-10-2011, 04:52 PM
why not do some big jumps? i like watching pastrana. be like him.

im sooo glad im Canadian. Our government actually makes sense. except our senate which serves no purpose and is a waste of money.

USA ALL THE WAY!!

TRX250XRIDER
05-10-2011, 05:28 PM
i dont have any big jumps :(

hartwill
05-10-2011, 05:49 PM
On our street bikes we turn the idle way up and do no handers real slow. We just grab the nose but don't use any throttle its all rear brake. Also you might want to invest in a hand brake for the rear, you can get pretty creative once you have that..

TRX250XRIDER
05-10-2011, 06:11 PM
im trying but im 13 and really dont have any money right now but i started posting youtube videos and hopefully in a while people can send me stuff and i can do reviews :)

DnB_racing
05-10-2011, 09:02 PM
im trying but im 13 and really dont have any money right now but i started posting youtube videos and hopefully in a while people can send me stuff and i can do reviews :) lol

good for you!!keep it up.. I will send you some DnB_racing stickers for your fenders if you promise to put them on your quad!

hartwill
05-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
lol

good for you!!keep it up.. I will send you some DnB_racing stickers for your fenders if you promise to put them on your quad! hey, I ride wheelies toooo..... :macho

DnB_racing
05-10-2011, 09:24 PM
hey, I ride wheelies toooo..... :macho I do have standards !!lol

TRX250XRIDER
05-11-2011, 05:34 AM
lol thnx thts great i will pm you the address and i need some advice how to people get sent stuff to make a review vid i would love to do that

DnB_racing
05-11-2011, 07:36 AM
lol thnx thts great i will pm you the address and i need some advice how to people get sent stuff to make a review vid i would love to do that I wish I knew how to get someone to send me parts!!
I just have a small repair shop, and work on a few friends quads to help pay for a couple of my parts,

but stick with it you are ambitious and with hard work, things will pan out for you! good luck

hawaiiysr
05-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by leager-n-ky
Looks like someone in Hawaii needs to get started on that TOE JAM Sandwich.....lol Nfice video, keep em coming..

Haha! You got that right! Sorry was so blunt. I really don't mean to be a hater but I really hate when people talk and can't produce. We have a lot riders like that here. They talk a lot or $h!t about bikes then I catch them at the track and I get, hay can u help me out?

I give credit where its do. Good job keep it up as time passes you'll learn rider control is more important then just going fast. And I glad to see that in both your videos you wore a helmet. Way to set an example.

Aloha

TRX250XRIDER
05-11-2011, 02:32 PM
thnx guys