PDA

View Full Version : ESR 310 Honda 250R

ckelly30
04-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I am parting my ESR 310 Honda 250R. It is all taken apart but this is what it has left...

Frame accessories:
-AC Front bumber and rear bumber.
- 88-89 AC Nerf bars. cloth material is in excellent condition and pegs are sharp.

-Front end:
86-87 fully stock 250r set up with A-arms, tie rods, ball joints, spindles, calipers, brake pads, brake lever and fluid cylinder.

-400ex front calipers, spindles, hubs and rotors. Brake pads are new on 400ex set up, and still good on the 86-87 set up.

-ELKA Triple Rate w/Res. Rebound AND compression adjustability! I have had these for one season and are ridiculous shocks.

-Cooling system:
stock radiator with all hoses, with aftermarket auxilliary coolant overflow bottle. I also have an aluminum mid-hose radiator fluid cooler spliced into one radiator hose for extra cooling power.

-Power Plant:
-FMF Turbine Core 2 silencer. I have all bolts.
-Billet case saver, new shifter (recently replaced), kick starter bearing is tight, Chain and rear sprocket...38 tooth

-Air system:
KN air filter with mesh cover for added debris protection

new intake boot(engine side of carb)

-Rear set up:
-stock axle
-stock 250R rear brake set up with brake pedal and brake fluid cylender.
Billet brake block off.
pads are good

-Stock 88-89 aluminum swingarm with dog bone and lingage in excellent condition. This also has the stickers on it.

-Tires
Pure Sport Bandit XC's in great condition. comes with stock hubs. i think i have 20 in the rear and 18 in the front. email me for certainty though. someone also expressed interest in these so email for availability. ON DOUGLAS RIMS.

Im selling this beast because I need money. Email for prices and pics. The more you buy the more you save!

ckelly30@gmail.com