PDA

View Full Version : how long r Tcs long travel shocks eye to eye?

Grande Huevos
04-16-2011, 06:40 PM
hey guys just curious if anybody knew the specs on Tcs long travels as to standard? and if anybody has pics of any please post them!!

protrax
04-16-2011, 06:53 PM
no specs cause they were built specifically to the application but they are dam good shocks and underated

Grande Huevos
04-16-2011, 06:55 PM
i have been doing some heavy searching for a nice front end and found a guy who says they r tcs tripple rate long travels w remote rezzies but they only measure 16 3/8 eye to eye fully extended. also hes not sure what kind of a arms they r but says there +2 +1 and from all the pics ive seen the entire bike is very clean but i noticed that the rezzies do not have any kind of sticker on them? The bottom springs r black and the top r red and i just wanna make sure im getting what im told before i drop a bunch of cash!! any help would b great!

ciechna
04-16-2011, 09:07 PM
I have some TCS standard travel shocks tripple rate with rezzies for 2+1 they were custom shocks for a 180lb rider and there at 16.5" the spring color on mine are red main and the other two are black. Check if the springs have a model number on them should either start with tcs or end with tcs or fast tech if they were resprung in the last couple of years.

Grande Huevos
04-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by ciechna
I have some TCS standard travel shocks tripple rate with rezzies for 2+1 they were custom shocks for a 180lb rider and there at 16.5" the spring color on mine are red main and the other two are black. Check if the springs have a model number on them should either start with tcs or end with tcs or fast tech if they were resprung in the last couple of years.

ok thanks! I got some pics from the guy and yes they do have modle # on the main spring starting w tcs and from what i can see they look flawless! maybe i can call tcs and give them the model # to fig out how there set up??? do u have any idea what a set like this would roughly b worth?

CorvetteZ06
04-18-2011, 09:14 AM
I had TCS shocks on a R a few years ago, they were fantastic! Never gave me a problem and took a beating!

socal
04-19-2011, 12:47 AM
Sounds like the shocks you are looking at are not long travel!Most a-arm companys use a 19 1/4 length!

KSRRider
04-20-2011, 06:04 PM
I've got a set of TCS triple rates for sale in my part out over on r central. http://www.trx250r.net/trx250rforums/index.php?showtopic=9903&st=0&start=0

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h268/kmac28/310partout005.jpg