PDA

View Full Version : Weather looks bad @Maryland National

hotquads1
04-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Anybody heard any updates ? the live scoring is all out of order .

hotquads1
04-16-2011, 01:11 PM
just got word the kids classes were postponed till tommorow due to weathe r, one moto takes all !

STOCKRACING917
04-16-2011, 03:40 PM
We watched weather all week then saw post no pit riding at all. Figured it would be a mess. Patents telling us we should be glad we sat this one out. Long way and alot of dough to be miserable. Expensive four laps. On the flip side my house is cozy and dry and the rain sounds awsome on my roof. Feel bad for those kids though. Know they are disappointed.

thequadfather+2
04-18-2011, 11:11 AM
not us, heck we toasted another motor in the mud Saturday morning before they pulled the trigger on the youth classes...Figured we hadnt spent enough money so we took a bunch of kids up to DC and kicked around 'til about midnight.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Coley'sdad#8
04-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Adda boy Bruce, come home broke and busted but full of memories:rolleyes:
Now back to work:eek2:

thequadfather+2
04-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Memories? :huh

Yes, I will have memories from this season...no doubt about it.

TMXA is looking pretty good right now.:D

EthansDad
04-18-2011, 12:01 PM
we actually had a good time this weekend, rain and all. canceling the sat race for the little kids was the right call by the ATVA for sure. we had the KILLER parking spot, got lucky on that. We where on top of the hill about 10ft from the race track and could see about 80% of the racing from our RV windows on Saturday. was nice to spend a day relaxing with the family and not having to turn a wrench or spend hours getting mud out of everything on the bikes.

I think the track workers utility tow quads got the worst of it on Sat - it was like take a number to get towed off the track as a rolling mud ball. Even watched 450 quads rolling back down the hills like the 50 CVTs normally do. hats off to natallie for saying "mud, what mud" as he rode like a champ. John was even down on the gate of the 50 CVT class giving high 5s to all the kids on sunday. John's always giving back to the sport and supporting the kids out there. good stuff.

thequadfather+2
04-18-2011, 12:36 PM
First off, you had the best seat in the house......

Natallie grabbed our helmet cam and was making faces at it. He climbed up on the quad and sat on it with Brady. Def cool to see him down there with the little guys.