PDA

View Full Version : wtb complete long travel setup

Grande Huevos
04-15-2011, 05:44 PM
hey guys after inspecting my front end im going to need to rebuild my works w rezzies and my a arms need all new bushings and ball joints one tie rod is bent and the ends could use to b replaced in the near future. So after fig the price to fix ll this iv come to the conclusion that im just going to get the setup that i want and then do away w my old setup. so if anybody has a long travel setup for a decent price please let me kno what u have thanks

daveciak
04-15-2011, 07:04 PM
i just recently bought a brand new 2005 lrd attitude quad that was never used. unfortanantly im going to sell some of the bike to finish my roll lobo ct 350pv the lrd is loaded with top of the line equipment. im not sure what the a arms are but the are +2 with tcs triple rates with remote rezzies they are flawless. i dont no how to do pics on here so i can email pics if interested dave 404 791 6149

sameltoe
04-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by daveciak
i just recently bought a brand new 2005 lrd attitude quad that was never used. unfortanantly im going to sell some of the bike to finish my roll lobo ct 350pv the lrd is loaded with top of the line equipment. im not sure what the a arms are but the are +2 with tcs triple rates with remote rezzies they are flawless. i dont no how to do pics on here so i can email pics if interested dave 404 791 6149 Sent you a pm...

250R-Dee
04-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Moved to the classifieds!