PDA

View Full Version : Honda4life05.... lies

honda-57-450r-
04-13-2011, 08:45 PM
well i sold him a set of hipers and he sent me texts over and over and would not stop texting me! he told me the tire had a cut on the side wall and wouldent hold air,welll if it wouldent hold air how could i run 2 races on flat tires??? i told him he pays for shipping and he sends me 250 insted of 50 bucks for shipping so i was nice enof to pay for the shipping and then he tells me i need to send him 30 bucks for bolts,now i know bolts are not 30 dollors! then he trys saying theres a big crack in the ring,i never saw one in it and as far as i know the tires are like new and nothing wrong with them,the cut probably came from when he " went to open the box and cut them" so yea he is lieing about all this!!

Honda4life05
04-15-2011, 11:02 AM
This kid is a big liar guys, I filed a claim with paypal, we'll see how it turns out. Please tell me how I can cut the sidewall opening the box, when the tires were right side up with the tread facing up. I'll let everyone know what paypal decides!

Honda4life05
04-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Seller agreed to pay for one new tire, He made things right. The paypal file is now closed.