PDA

View Full Version : honda-57-450r- Sells junk parts

Honda4life05
04-13-2011, 03:29 PM
I bought a set of Hiper tech-3's with razr mx tires on them.
I was very specific on the question I asked and he told me everything was good with no problems.
I got them Tuesday, and I took the tires off of the wheels to make sure everything was good like he said

First off I saw that a "non hiper" bolt was in place of a regular ring bolt, and ofcourse the threads are STRIPPED (in the wheel). even though i specifically asked him if there were any stripped threads.

Second problem, not really big, but there were a handfull of ring bolts that the heads were completly stripped, i had to use vice grips to take them out. Again, not a big deal, i can buy new bolts but he lied to me about it.

Third, the BIGGEST problem. One of the razr tires has a SLIT on the sidewall, no way this thing holds air. Once again, i specifically asked him if they leaked air, and he once againd said they were all good.

The last problem, One spot on a ring has a crack in it, it looks like someone REALLy overtighned the bolt, and it is unusable.

I've tried communicating with him, but he either ignores or tells me to "not give him ****" because he said there is nothing wrong with them. I'm pretty sure i'm dealing with a younger kid, because he used his mom's paypal top recieve the money. I'm going to file a claim with paypal if he continues to ignore my attemps to fix this.

Honda4life05
04-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Paypal file open 4/15/11

Honda4life05
04-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Seller agreed to pay for one new tire, He made things right. The paypal file is now closed.