PDA

View Full Version : ATVA National top 10 plaques "SAVE TONS"

hotquads1
04-13-2011, 10:06 AM
WANT TO SAVE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS ?
. For Sale , Like new condition, ATVA national plaques , 27 total from various tracks including Pell City, Sunset ridge, IL, Red Bud MI, Muddy Creek TN, Lorreta Lynns TN, Birch Creek VA, Bowling green KY, Unadilla NY, Pennsylvania and more... sold as a set ! these are very, very rare we are the only family living on our street to have these , now it could be you.
cost new 87,428.00$
will sell for 84.22 you save 87,343.78 $$$$

being able to walk thru the garage without stepping on them , PRICELESS!!

Serious inquiries only. I will try to post pics soon. sorry no regional plaques accepted on trade. Cash only .

xcracer01
04-13-2011, 10:14 AM
Nice job.

Coley'sdad#8
04-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Yeah Marc, my dad chucked all of my old trophies / plaques from local florida races and some nat's about 10 years ago, he said it was really hard to watch them all go inito that recycle bin:ermm:

and now, we are feeling the same effect

thequadfather+2
04-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Now thats funny....:D

I cant buy them because right now I am too busy picking all the money off the tree growing in the back yard. I didnt even know it was there until last week but the kids must have known the entire time!!!

EthansDad
04-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Nice Marc! you really should keep them. put them in a box, store it. you never know when the kids will ask about them one day when you are old and gray.

Now a question, if I buy them, do they come with the magic pill to give my kid so they "remember" getting them?
"what, you don't remember that Johnny? you rocked that day, got first, then banged your head right at the checker. that is why you don't remember it" :devil:

hotquads1
04-14-2011, 08:03 AM
I'm gonna need a bigger attic, if i keep saving boxes of this stuff. i got boxes of medals and trophies , the kids are only 7 and 9 , by the time they turn 18 , I will have a storage building of this stuff . However i do find a lot of empty space in the bank account ... hmm...i wonder...?

cwjr
04-14-2011, 08:12 AM
We recently moved and i threw away everything except 1st place---it was very hard but when i was done i still had about 100 or more 1st.....

LT80
04-14-2011, 08:26 AM
87K!!!!!!
You got a deal! :D

selbygirl
04-14-2011, 01:36 PM
SAME HERE WE GOT TONS OF TROPHIES I WISH THE TRACKS COULD GIVE YOU A CHOICE TROPHIES OR MOTO TOKENS USE THE TOKENS FOR FOR ENTRY FEES OR PRATICE FEES AND THE TRACKS WOULD PROBILY MAKE MORE MONEY THAT WAY I TOLD MY BOY THAT AND HE WAS EVEN FOR IT

Logan #34's Dad
04-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Good one Marc, Logan has been doing this since he was 5 and he is now 12 so you can imagine what we have accumulated. One thing I started to do is, for the National's that he did well, I peel the faceplates off with the finish position from the wood, put it in a picture book and trash the wood.
I've actually used some of Logan's big trophies and changed the top to a wrestler for the yearly tournament we host. LOL.

DAVEYSDAD
04-18-2011, 06:13 AM
NOW THAT IS THE BEST & SO TRUE :) :) :) :) :macho

d1g888
04-19-2011, 07:55 AM
i no what ya'll mean but I'm there to spend some great time with friends and family. I no alot of times when your at home dad goes one way mom goes another and the kids are playing games are at a friends house. I no for me a Jordan we have had alot of good conversations while traveling that we would not have had if we were at home.
Kids on drugs LOTS OF MONEY
Kids out of trouble PRICELESS

P.S. i no for me when i was young it keep me out of alot of trouble when we were racing because i didn't have the money or the time. LOL