PDA

View Full Version : HRC tip vs other exhaust tip

finsteratv
04-12-2011, 10:52 AM
alright guys well heres what im doing. since the 06+ exhausts flow very well from what ive heard im deciding to fab one to my 400ex. my question is to get really good flow should i use the HRC tip or can i buy another one thats similar off ebay but a different make? just wondering if anyone here has experience with these exhaust tips. thanks, all info is appreciated!

chronicsmoke
04-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I've got an 05 with the hrc tip.. (I know your looking for the 06+, and that they flow better than the 1st gen silencers) I don't know how much of a difference there is between the two with hrc tips installed though.

Somebody might have exactly what you're looking for though, did you try the wanted section yet?

finsteratv
04-12-2011, 02:43 PM
i already have my 07 450r pipe coming in the mail, my dilema is that it still has the stock end cap. i was just wondering if the aftermarket end caps really make that much of a difference performance and sound wise?

Miguel1994
04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
I have the same question.

I don't like bikes making too much noise but the sound of a 450r with stock exhaust is a little bit crap it sounds stuffy.