PDA

View Full Version : Riding in EHT

Crazy lil punk
04-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Hey guys,

Recently rode at a township park run by P.A.L. in EHT, was wondering if anyone else on here rides there? Can't believe this place has been here so long.

-Joe

OldGuyonaQuad
04-11-2011, 06:42 PM
I spoke to Hector who runs this program and it's really nice what he does. This is ideally suited for the parent who wants to porvide a place for their kids to start and learn about MX riding. It's a nice family oriented facility. They have a 1/2 mile beginer track that is fully visible for the spectators. They also have a 2 and 3 mile loops for intermediate and advanced skill levels. It's $50 for the day plus a one time $50 fee for ATV safety class. Below are the seasonal rates and a link to their web site. For me I think I would go there once or twice a year and just make the trip to the Poconos if I want to ride.

http://www.ehtpal.org/index.php/programs/ready-to-ride

2010 Annual Membership Fees
Egg Harbor Township Resident 17 years old and younger $120*
18 years old and older $160*
Family membership for up to 4 $450*
Atlantic County Resident 17 years old and younger $160*
18 years old and older $200*
Family membership for up to 4 $550*
State Resident 17 years old and younger 17 years old and younger $200*
18 years old and older $240*
Family membership for up to 4 $650*
Out of State Resident 17 years old and younger 17 years old and younger $240*
18 years old and older $280*
Family membership for up to 4 $750*
One Day Pass Must meet requirements* $50.**

Crazy lil punk
04-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah I was there yesterday, real nice place, seems just like you said, great family place. Its not exactly geared best towards myself, (mx'r), but it was great for my girlfriend to ride around on. I was just shocked that its been around so long and I had never heard about, just curious if anyone on here was also familiar with the place.