PDA

View Full Version : where can u find the seats w the hump in back?

Grande Huevos
04-10-2011, 08:25 PM
title says it all! i think thoese seats look sick and would love one for my build! where do i look?

stever250r
04-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Quad Tech makes the Hump Back seat, and I dont see one for the 250R...

I know Troybilt has a humpback seat on his, but I believe he had to have it custom made...

I would like a Humpback Seat for mine as well, when the time comes...

Maybe Troy will let us know how to go about getting one made...

cdrookie
04-10-2011, 08:47 PM
find your local auto upholstery guy, he can make one any way you want it.

troybilt
04-11-2011, 07:04 AM
FW Carbon sells them!

Talk to Jay and he'll hook you up, he can get them for the 88/89 seat and the 86/87 seat foam, mine pictured is for the 86 seat foam, I prefer the lower height foam.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/robltc/my%20250r%20Build/DSCN0967.jpg

socal
04-11-2011, 08:32 AM
After doing my own research,contact www.dirtfiendracing.com ...They use the same material and maker quadtech does and can do more custom stuff,for a bit less.I just ordered mine!!!

troybilt
04-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Dirtfiend, Quadtech and FW carbon all use jettrim... it just depends if you want dirtfiend, qt, or FW carbon logos on you're seat. They can pretty much do anything with them. Jay has always treated me good the last couple years... Good folks at Dirtfiend as well, I bougnt some shocks from them a couple years ago. I haven't visited with QT in a long time, but always been a top notch guy too... I just had heartache since they quit doing 250r stuff...

cdrookie
04-11-2011, 08:42 AM
where did you get those number plates troy?

troybilt
04-11-2011, 08:48 AM
I designed them myself.... :)

cdrookie
04-11-2011, 08:56 AM
me likey, what do i have to do to get a set?????:D

J.B.
04-11-2011, 11:11 AM
^x2

stever250r
04-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by troybilt
Dirtfiend, Quadtech and FW carbon all use jettrim... it just depends if you want dirtfiend, qt, or FW carbon logos on you're seat. They can pretty much do anything with them. Jay has always treated me good the last couple years... Good folks at Dirtfiend as well, I bougnt some shocks from them a couple years ago. I haven't visited with QT in a long time, but always been a top notch guy too... I just had heartache since they quit doing 250r stuff...

Great info.. .Thank you!..

Looks like you are going to have a second job designing decals!

^
x3 :D

DnB_racing
04-11-2011, 01:34 PM
definitely talk to Jay at fourwerx!

he is an excellent guy and if anything isn't exactly as you want, he will go out of his way to make it right, you might save 5 bucks from jettrim, but I would gladly pay that for Jason's customer support!and with Jason if you help him he will take care of you, send your friends to him for parts and he will show his appreciation,

also he is stating to really get back into the 250 market, and I always support those that support us, some of the other companies act like our 250s are more of a burden, not Fourwerx, I have many items from Jason and everyone is top quality!!

top quality parts, excellent customer support, and lower priced then 90% of any high end part company, along with custom made parts, you might get a very little cheaper parts from others but you get what you pay for!if you want the best at the best price, call and talk to Jason,