PDA

View Full Version : sammy rowes supermini

mrowe
04-10-2011, 05:46 AM
I have sammy's spare crf 150r race motor for sale...It is our spare and is identical to the motor that is in the bike...it was built for a customer and I was able to purchase it after they moved up...it has ti valves and springs, 13:1 piston, and a
ported head by Janssen Motorsports and was developed for Sammy Rowe and Brian Kinczfogel...let the results speak for themselves...look up the results on atva mx online.com

This motor is fresh...after I bought it I had Janssen's tear it down and inpect it as I always do when purchasing a used motor...fresh and clean bill of health...we just never needed it as our motor has been very reliable...anyway 2500.00 buys it there is not a carb or pipe or electronics with it...this is just the motor...

I do want to put it out there that our complete bike will be for sale sometime between now and Lorrettas....

This is a complete Roberts mini chassis with the best of everything...again look up the results online on the atva website...the motor is completely fresh now so won't have hardly any time on it as we only ride this bike for a practice or two and two motos at the nationals....same deal janssen race motor, all Rath stuff, Motowoz shocks, rpm axle, lots of bling, flexx bars... I will package deal this along with spare custom pipe, spare radiator, steering stem, box of spare engine parts, spare gas tank, spare electronics, manual and gaskets...all stuff I bought and never needed...LOL I love these four strokes!

hiper front wheels douglas rears...any questions call 920-470-4611 matt

9500.00 obo for the bike...I will negotiate a package price for the extra motor and all the goodies...just a heads up as last year when we sold the 90 mod numerous people didn't realize it was for sale yet and I realize not everyone has this kind of money in their checking account...we will be at all the atva nationals...come and check it out...If you want a reliable, beautiful, and yet fast and fresh supermini...here it is...thanks Matt

mrowe
04-10-2011, 05:55 AM
oh ya I almost forgot...if you are questioning the price of the engine build...this is the janssen national 150 motor...its an elaborite deal...there is 800.00 worth of Ti valve train in this motor....I just paid to have it freshened...some people will tell you theres very little you can do to these motors their about tapped from the factory...They just don't have it figured out yet...call Janssen Motorsports and get a price on getting one of these done...This is one mean little motor

Janssen Motorsports 920-766-3411

mrowe
05-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Sammys bike has been sold along with the spare motor...thanks