PDA

View Full Version : just talked to someone who says he has a 400

la400ex
02-18-2003, 08:34 AM
Lol, I walked by some dudes computer in the library and I heard him say, I might ride my 400 when i get home. So I said, you got a 400. He said yea, got a piston and all in it. He said hes got a fox racing piston and he has banshee pipes on it. Then he asked me if I had the regular 400ex or the quadracer version. Maybe he meant the Z, but i dont know Lol, that cracks me up. He said hes gonna get a wesco piston, (i know its wiseco but he said wesco). Its always funny to talk to someone who acts like they know about fourwheelers but really dont. Anybody else had any experiences like this? Happens to me all the time.

newjacksm
02-18-2003, 08:42 AM
I did some kid was liike i just bout a MoeGAVE and the thing goes like 110 mph i was like no more like 50? hes like nah more like 75 and i was like yeah that sounds just about right and then he said he can burn my banshee in a drag............. ha ha ha

i was laughing the guy doesnt even no how to start off correctly all he does is like punch the throttle 7-10 times and dumps the clutch and he falls on his *** all the time haha

UglyMotha™
02-18-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by la400ex
he has banshee pipes on it.
:huh

Glow Plug
02-18-2003, 08:46 AM
lmao fox racing piston , banshee pipes lol my four stoke has expansion chambers on it lmao:devil

newjacksm
02-18-2003, 08:49 AM
no no its true my banshee has 400ex pipes!

batgeek
02-18-2003, 09:00 AM
cant wait for that Flux Capacitor i ordered from BTT Future Racing. it's supposed to add 2.1 giga-hp.

speedy400
02-18-2003, 09:02 AM
I've talked to a few of thoughs foke here in MN, lol we were in the Dennis Kirk scrach and Dent store and we saw this guy who said he had a Grizzly he was about 58 years old, so why not, then go goes and takes this kawi 80 cc scilencer and je's like oh yeah this should be perfect and we get talking and says this should work PERFECT for his Grizzley because its straight through, we just kinda chuckle under our breath and keep talking, and ask him how fast it goes. He says "****, it does wheelies goin about 70 mph", we're like "are you sure?" he's like "**** yes its about the fastest 4-wheeler made its got 660 cc's!" we just grab our stuff and get outa there, its was good fun.. then about a month ago I was talking to a in school and he also claims to be able to wheelies when ever he wants, and he says it'll beat everything. So I tell him i have a modded banshee (I do its for sale) and I'll race him when ever he wants..I laughed.. good times.. sorry so long guys-darren

Sparks425Ex
02-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Man That kid ain't got nuttin on this kid in my school. Here is his quad Last year:

1999 Blaster, 9 Gears all down, Has Nos and Turbo, It don't Need air to run. it can run under water totally submerged. Not to mention he has about 25 grand into it. I love kid like that. THey know not a thing but think they might trick us that do.

We stopped at his house and One of my buddies had a 1986 (I think)TRX200SX and we got him to ride it and he didn't know how to shift. He had it in 2nd gear and just floored it from there.

LMAO. I starter crying cause I was laughing so hard.

Not to mention he has about 9 other quads that he has hiddin somwhere that we don't know about.

cam400ex
02-18-2003, 09:24 AM
try to sell them a muffler bearing:)

02-18-2003, 10:31 AM
i hate when people think if u race mx your a fox racer....i mean wtf

id sell that kid the new titanium ru muffle bearing with new teflon outer coating

honda250xrider
02-18-2003, 10:41 AM
hmmm.... i know someone like that he thinks his 400ex will top out at around 150 and will do burnouts up to 90mph, he also has a raptor that will do 180, he also has a banshee that will do well over 180 he says.... we have yet to see any of his fourwheelers o and he says they are all stock to!:huh

hessianmx111
02-18-2003, 10:56 AM
i know one of my friends has an xr200 and thinks it will beat my bike(kx100),he also thinks he can put a two stroke expansion chamber on his bike hes like oh yeah you can put em on any bike you just have to have an adaptor kit.well at the county fair last summer he got owned by a polini 50 in a drag race,when he gets asked why he lost he said he pulled a wheelie,well i didnt see the race but my friend said his tire was maybe two inches off the ground:ermm:

la400ex
02-18-2003, 12:54 PM
Lol, thats some funny stuff. I forgot to mention that his 400 goes 110.

02-18-2003, 01:25 PM
well its not as bad here but some people have ranchers, and they say they go 80mph, when I try to tell them they mean KMH, and that theyre STOCK SPEEDO is off by about 3 km/h. Personally I get really pissed off at people that think they know how to ride, while they cant shift right, or stay in a low gear and keep it pinned, come back and say your bike is slow!!!! I dont know too many people like that, except ... actually no, I have talked to about 1 person like that. Even when I lived in the city, when I was in grade 5 and I didnt know what any motor parts were, company names and stuff, i didnt go telling people that my banshee with a warrior frame with a blaster engine, raptor tires goes 200mph, without nos, WITH turbo :eek: I really want to know if they actually think they know what theyre talking about, or if they really are that dumb. When people get a wrong impression, like when people say they race MX, all of a sudden they think your riding a tricked 250R with sponsors like fox, thor, honda :huh

sweet300ex
02-18-2003, 02:24 PM
i know a kid that says his stock yz80 will go 95

and then there is the one kid that says hes gettin a crf250 and hes only about 5 feet tall

toby400ex
02-18-2003, 02:37 PM
i know someone that has a blaster, the first day of school he is saying it will go about 80mph, it even gas stock everything, and i say i doubt it, then he asks how fast my 300 is and i say mid 50's. then he laughs and says he has a banshee with FATTYS and its BORED, and that it will go over 115mph. I ask him what kinda gearing does it have and he says no clue. Well then a month later he is saying how he has a z-400, i ask if he wants to go riding, he says, nah, its gettin BIGGER ARMs on it right now. Well a few weeks later i go riding with him, and i school him in the woods drag racing and all that. Then he stopped talking.:D

02-18-2003, 02:49 PM
thats all i do is schoo them in jumping cuz there was a inverted jump like 3 feet of it is just str8 up and it send u pretty high and first i'll take them thru trails and loose them and wait about 5 minutes for them them i'll go thru sandy aread and loose them again then i'll take them to that jump hit it and float throw side out and i look bakc and there turning and going around it i shut eevryone who thought they were better then me:cool:

QuadTrix6
02-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
i know a kid that says his stock yz80 will go 95

and then there is the one kid that says hes gettin a crf250 and hes only about 5 feet tall

:huh

LMAO

02-18-2003, 02:57 PM
im 6ft and i sit on a 125 and only half of my foot is on the floor but 250's are shorter but still i can sit barelt flat with my whole foot how is someone a foot shorter than me sit on a bike like that let alone drive it hey i think we have one on this forum whose like that but i dont want o say n e names really but i saw his pics and they look fake and also hes 12 and he has a pretty well modded 400ex and seems to get pretty high in the air so i duno those pics look kinda fake well not kinda but prtty fake

flyin#5
02-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by la400ex
Its always funny to talk to someone who acts like they know about fourwheelers but really dont. Anybody else had any experiences like this? Happens to me all the time.

every day unfortuatly. and i have to keep myself from going off on them.... i want to shove them into the ground and throw a million exriders sticker in there face. for instance there is one kid cody. stuttering voice- " hey mike im going to get a raptor" yeah sure you are "no i really am i worked up 5000 working at DQ this summer" i think you added one to many zeros there cody " yeah and im going to get snow tracks for it and everything and dirtwheels said...............:rolleyes: and dont get me started on the kids who are all up into polaris cuz we have a polaris plant in our town.... "preditor will waste anything out there" yeah kid well see about that when you have pedestrians walking past while your pushing you quad. lol

mxstar52
04-25-2003, 01:35 PM
yea .one time this kid i go too school with wastellin everyone he has a predator and he said he broke the axle by going in reverse and hittin a shed and it broke the axle off I rold him number one a pread dont have reverse and i said i dought a axle would break if ht a shed goin in reverse...I love hearing people say stuff like that..one kid said he has and aoutomatic blaster lol

Stevie-D
04-25-2003, 02:35 PM
i go to a private (christian:grr :rolleyes: )school, and me and my brother and i think one other person are the only ones who ride. sometimes i'll go riding with some friends on a sunday, and i'll tell a few people about it on monday, like for example one day i told a kid that my ex will do in the mid 60's-high 60's and he started laughin at me and said that the fastest race quads only do 40-45 max:huh geez...funny.
then theres this one kid who asked if my racin style quad has independant rear suspension, and im like "no, its got a single shock , swingarm, and an axle," and hes likke, "man, thats a piece of crap, only the cheap junky quads dont have independant rear suspension. im gonna have to have a talk with him..maybe tell him that my clutch belts are worn and that my muffler bearings are shot..and ask if he knows where i can get some replacements...oooohhh..thats gonna ge fun!:devil

Elmo on PCP
04-25-2003, 02:44 PM
i was in gym class the other day talking to my rideing friend and this kid come to us and says lets call him Bill

Me: yeh shure, whats your ride?
Bill: YZ bored out
Me: 125?
Bill: yeh, i just got a new power band for it
Me: really what kind? (i said it just to see what he would say)
Bill: not shure i bout it and had the shop put it on
Me: yeh shure let me know when you can ride

arround here its amazeing how some people act, like my good friend has a rancher and every one (even kids with no quad or bike, ok maybe a huffy) talk **** bout his ride. This kid does not have much $ for 1, his parents just got divorced and he lives with his mom and his mom does not want him rideing any ways (hes got it rough) any how this kid rides WOT its truely amazeing to me because he never seems to let off the gas ive been rideng for a while but on certin trails this kid gives me a run for my $.

sweet300ex
04-25-2003, 03:03 PM
I just remembered one of the things a kid said when i was riding,
This one kid who rides with me has a completely stock blaster, and his friend rides with him alot, so i ask him if i can ride his blaster and he says sure ok go ahead, and heres the funny part

Kid-Be careful that Blaster has ALOT more kick to it then your 300ex does
Me-haha no i dont think so, i have beat plenty of blasters,
Kid-sure....this thing is fast!!!
Me-yeah whatever, and then i rode off
Then when i came back
Kid-Pretty wild isnt it?
Me-hahahahahah you dont know anything do you?
Kid-Huh? what do you mean?
Me-Dude, Blasters arent that great man
then he shutup

born-to-race
04-25-2003, 03:05 PM
My friend has a blaster and his brother has warrior and they say that the piped warrior will go like 80mph. I don't want to make him fell bad so I don't say he's full oh bs. I just say "Oh really, your bikes faster than a rapter."

This is dumb but is a powerband an actual part?

cabex
04-25-2003, 03:26 PM
god i hate dumb people:rolleyes:

derekhonda
04-25-2003, 03:27 PM
woah, deja vu, i knew i read this thread before....about 3 monthes ago

Narly R
04-25-2003, 03:47 PM
Yea there was this kid at school (like all the other stories):rolleyes:

Narly R
04-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Yea there was this kid at school (like all the other stories):rolleyes: but anyways he said hows hes gettin a cr125 3 stroke!!!:huh Havent had a too many others!:( I love to mess with people when there like that! But on the other hand it makes me soooooo mad when they think they know what there talkin bout and they wont give in and say there rong!!!1 I just want to throw them on the ground and poo on them!!!!!:grr

3 strokes would be sweet though!!!! Power of 2, but sounds like 4!:devil

Narly R
04-25-2003, 03:51 PM
WOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! What happened!!!!!!!!?:eek2: :huh

born-to-race
04-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Come on guys, is a powerband an actual part?

derekhonda
04-25-2003, 05:08 PM
yes it is real, connects up to the kanooter valve, when you replace one/both it does make a tremendous difference, you should call up your normal dealer and order yourself one of each, they are easy to install and relatively cheap (about 25 bucks for both) and you will be able to tell a difference

Narly R
04-25-2003, 05:26 PM
:huh thats weird!!!!! Never heard of that before!?:confused: